RBS vs Pickett

xstunt

The RBS and PC contest should be a good one this friday night. PC has one game under their belt while RBS has had 2 good showings in a scrimmage. This should be a close game with the team that can get healthy and stay healthy and make the fewest mistakes, coming out with a win. I wish both teams the best, but give the edge to the Bulldogs- 35-28.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I hear that Pickett switched to a spread attack. With only one or two decent players it is hard to run a spread. I think that RBS ends the losing streak against Pickett but it will not be a high scoring affair. Neither team seems to have much in the way of depth or talent but again, from what I hear, PC only is dressing 13 or 14 kids. RBS should be able to outlast them. Good luck to both teams

The fans of RBS sure think they have a winner in Coach Baughn, and I hope they do. In my opinion the verdict is out on the coach until they have played a few games. I realize RBS has done well in the scrimmages, but those are not real games with a total of 4 quarters. The players for the most part should be experienced enough to handle Pickett Co., if the right people get to play. Sure do hope that Coach Baughn doesn't fall victim to the politics game that is affecting the other school in the county. Good Luck!!! RBS-18 PC-12

The scrimmages can be very deceiving. I think RBS scrimmaged a freshman team and then they got whipped by Zion Christian. Someone posted a 49-35 RBS victory in that scrimmage and I read somewhere that it was actually 30-6 in favor of Zion and also that Zion took it easy on RBS. Way too much is made of scrimmages. I don't intend to be negative on RBS, I just think that some misinformation has been spread to generate some interest. They should be improved but I don't see them competing in the Blue Cross bowl. Their region is one of the best in TN for small schools.

The scrimmages can be very deceiving. I think RBS scrimmaged a freshman team and then they got whipped by Zion Christian. Someone posted a 49-35 RBS victory in that scrimmage and I read somewhere that it was actually 30-6 in favor of Zion and also that Zion took it easy on RBS. Way too much is made of scrimmages. I don't intend to be negative on RBS, I just think that some misinformation has been spread to generate some interest. They should be improved but I don't see them competing in the Blue Cross bowl. Their region is one of the best in TN for small schools.

Don't know where you got your info from but Zion Christian did not whip the Bulldogs. Both teams did great and I do think RBS will break the losing streak this year. We are behind the boys all the way. It's not whether they win or lose it's how they play the game. Good luck to all the teams tonight and pray all are injury free. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!