Oakland 9 Coffee County 7

SCtribe

I had to make a MTCS game or I would have been there last night. From reading this thread and talking to a couple players, Oakland did not play to potential and CC stepped up. Another player you guys haven't talked about was Christian Adams and Schaller. I heard Schaller didn't play because of his sprain last week until Adams went down late in the fourth. Good to see a young guy really stepping up showing ownership. Like I said, I wasn't there, but that would be another reason Oakland didn't air it out as much. Adams has touch, but no strength. Somebody enlighten me to how they both played.

For the brief time he was in there, Christian looked good. Threw an absolute beauty Oakland's first play from scrimmage for the TD. I think Matt is still feeling the effects on the ankle sprain, throws that he would be hitting guys right in their chest we a little off or sailed on him. All in all, he still managed to lead the team for that 1 score that gave Oakland the win. As ugly as it was, the kids never gave up and took this game by the horns. CC fans can say all this mumbo jumbo bout a clip here and a hold there, but had they generated anything on offense besides that long td pass, they wouldnt have had to worry bout it. If we can get our offense together and just be effecient and not mistakes, the defense is going to have our back more often than not

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get to carried away he did miss an extra point.

By the way the ref's missed a bad clip on Oakland on the run by the QB that set up the winning FG. (Watch the film)

So he missed an extra point, it happens. Truth is he punted the ball well and when the team entrusted in him the chance to end the game, he was money.