Oakland 9 Coffee County 7

SCtribe

Oakland has QB problems all night but still manages a field goal in the last seconds of the game. Great game by Coffee County. Coach Nunley is a great defensive coach and his defense stepped up tonight. The people in Manchester are impressed. Im listening to the postgame on the radio right now and there is nothing but positive words being said about Coffee County. If you believe in moral victories then Coffee County got one tonight.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Oakland! CC can take alot from this game. Though it was a heart breaker I was very impressed with what I saw from CC. I missed last weeks game so this was my first chance at watching them. My question is, and it was one that I heard from alot of the fans on the way out was why did our QB run the ball with only 0.4 seconds left? CC take this experience with ya'll next week to Cookeville and pull out the W. Again congrats to Oakland and good luck for the rest of the year!

Congrats Oakland! CC can take alot from this game. Though it was a heart breaker I was very impressed with what I saw from CC. I missed last weeks game so this was my first chance at watching them. My question is, and it was one that I heard from alot of the fans on the way out was why did our QB run the ball with only 0.4 seconds left? CC take this experience with ya'll next week to Cookeville and pull out the W. Again congrats to Oakland and good luck for the rest of the year!

Honestly, no Oakland fans to accept congrats tonight with the way the team play, or at least the offense. The only reason we deserved to win that game was because of the defense

Yeah, Coffee's defense was pretty good, but Oakland stopped themselves moreso than CC. We forgot who we were tonight and tried to a little bit of everything instead of sticking with what we do well

Coffee County's defense played excellent I agree that Oakland shot themselves in the foot a couple times but Coffee County's defense stopped them a ton, I have the drive charts and film, Coffee County's defense swarmed to the ball.

RAIDERS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP... YOU JUST PLAYED A GREAT GAME IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT WHAT HAPPEN AT THE END, I WON'T GET INTO ON HERE BUT THERE ARE A FEW GUYS WHO SHOULDN'T SLEEP WELL TONIGHT WEARING BLACK AND WHITE.... OAKLAND I TIP MY HAT YOU HAD EVERY CHANCE TO GIVE UP AND DIDN'T

RAIDER THATS WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE OTHER TEAM AND PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF SMART, HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL... NEXT WEEK TAKE THE FIGHT TO COOKEVILLE GET THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee County's defense played excellent I agree that Oakland shot themselves in the foot a couple times but Coffee County's defense stopped them a ton, I have the drive charts and film, Coffee County's defense swarmed to the ball.

RAIDERS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP... YOU JUST PLAYED A GREAT GAME IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT WHAT HAPPEN AT THE END, I WON'T GET INTO ON HERE BUT THERE ARE A FEW GUYS WHO SHOULDN'T SLEEP WELL TONIGHT WEARING BLACK AND WHITE.... OAKLAND I TIP MY HAT YOU HAD EVERY CHANCE TO GIVE UP AND DIDN'T

RAIDER THATS WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE OTHER TEAM AND PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF SMART, HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL... NEXT WEEK TAKE THE FIGHT TO COOKEVILLE GET THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of times? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . We practically lived in Coffee Co's territory tonight and got 3 darn points after our first play! Kudos to the red raiders for playing hard and disciplined, but if Oakland play like that next week, LaVergne will take us to the cleaners.....................

A couple of times? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . We practically lived in Coffee Co's territory tonight and got 3 darn points after our first play! Kudos to the red raiders for playing hard and disciplined, but if Oakland play like that next week, LaVergne will take us to the cleaners.....................

Why the sour grapes OPat, I thought you were one of the good guys.....quess I was wrong. Darn you got the W,and dang well didn't deserve it. Thank the pinstripes for that. Be happy for the W. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Why the sour grapes OPat, I thought you were one of the good guys.....quess I was wrong. Darn you got the W,and dang well didn't deserve it. Thank the pinstripes for that. Be happy for the W. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ive said as much that we dont deserve it. The pinstipes had nothing to do with us winning, just finding a way to win. God knows we got flagged enough tonight, all of which were pretty legitimate. Is Coffee a good team? No doubt in my mind, if they can get a little more out of the offense, especially thru the air, I think they can win their region. We pretty got out-everything'd tonight and still found a way to win, so thats the positive I am taking from this game.

You should be mad when u kno u could have won by alot more.

Congratulations Coffee Co. The Red Raider defense must be for real. Oakland has a fine team and did find a way to win. I know how Coffee Co fans feel, because us Tullahoma fans felt the same way, losing at Lincoln Co in overtime. Things are looking up for Coffee Co and take care of Cookeville next way.