Oakland 9 Coffee County 7

SCtribe

So you are saying that Oakland would be fine without those two guys Barrett (ranked the 48th prospect in TN by scout.com ) and Amey also a college prospect.

I know what I saw on the field tonight, and I know that Oakland has no problem shutting down the run on the d-line and was able to open up holes and give the qb's adequate time to throw. It would be nice to have them back, but you can only worry with what you have.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to argue but Oakland's Oline didn't play great tonight, the dline did but not the oline. Coffee County was in Oaklands backfield all night as evident by the two ground penalties and the two sacks

Not hard to get pressure when you can narrow down to what the play will be. We pretty much went into a shell offensively, and then tried to get cute with BJ at qb, it took being down late to realize that CC is vulnerable against the pass

Not to argue but Oakland's Oline didn't play great tonight, the dline did but not the oline. Coffee County was in Oaklands backfield all night as evident by the two ground penalties and the two sacks

You are right.........the story of our lives....O line play not so hot. D line looking good.

We NEED Barrett and Amey back to make a run in the region. Their experience , leadership, and heart are unquestionable. It was nice to see that we have nice depth though on the D.

I know what I saw on the field tonight, and I know that Oakland has no problem shutting down the run on the d-line and was able to open up holes and give the qb's adequate time to throw. It would be nice to have them back, but you can only worry with what you have.

Our O line in no way shape or form moved the ball the way we did against Riverdale without those two guys. That is why the coach had to do other things with the O. It just doesn't compare.

Our O line in no way shape or form moved the ball the way we did against Riverdale without those two guys. That is why the coach had to do other things with the O. It just doesn't compare.

I guess we wont ever find out since we had so many procedure penalties tonight. We won, learned from it, move on to LaVergne. Like I said, you can only worry with what you have, Amey and Barret (or the combination of the 2 for that matter) cant play all positions all the line at once anyways

I guess we wont ever find out since we had so many procedure penalties tonight. We won, learned from it, move on to LaVergne. Like I said, you can only worry with what you have, Amey and Barret (or the combination of the 2 for that matter) cant play all positions all the line at once anyways

Nor did they against Riverdale just the right side.