Alcoa at White House

timbdp

I was thinking the same thing,they kept throwing that same hitch pass to the sidelines.

#89 for Alcoa is a player.... his execution is always text book.That young man should be getting some looks from some D1 schools.

Speaking of that, I THOUGHT I saw 3 guys wearing Alabama "staff" shirts,but I may have been mistaken.

I am sure the recruiting process will start picking up especially since Tyler is only a JR. I am sure Fulmer will have to look at the film to make a determination before it's too late........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future, Alcoa will have to get use to making some trips like this...You will find out why in the next day or so. All Blount Countians will be upset.

APB.....sew eye gess tha Tornada was rapped in rain?????......Iz tha Twin City spray paint water proof????......Eye heered tha White House folks wuz nice two tha playurs down thair......Stakes, baked taters, and all tha trimmins......Eye thank eye could git use to makin' a few trips like that......As long as Nellie Belle haz gas......and mommaSTARS, the pups, and me haiv gas.....eye meen munny......Eye'll be watchin' tha Rebs ....Good Lord willin'........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will back off my previous statement....3/4 of all BC'ers will be pretty hacked.

Stay tuned, or you can listen to Bob Gilberts show this morning. I think the development will be a topic of discussion. I will start a thread on it soon on the 5A board....(hint)

Just heard the AHS AD on the Original Sports Page. No big announcement. Said something about trying to schedule the county schools, but it wasn't looking good.

Keep in mind , just a rumor , But I heard Mr. Hord , the blount county superintendent of schools , told William Blount and Heritage that Alcoa would be put back on their schedules and told both schools to do what they had to do to make it happen he didn't care . Like I said just a rumor , but it sure would mean big gates for ev1 and less travel . I sure hope it happens .

Finally made it back...I hate that the weather was like it was, it really hurt WH's gate. A lot of empty seats.

As for the game, WH's was 2nd and long all night. Need to mix it up with some screens and misdirection on FIRST down to get pressure off your QB. Trox was missing high all night. High crown on that field makes me wonder if you practice there. When he was on target to Parker, he couldn't hold on.

For Alcoa BIG chunks of yardage on the ground all night long. 8 yards, 10, 19...those numbers were all night long.

The field was a train wreck. Outside the hashes was miserable. Backs were falling in the middle of the field as well making their cuts. Finally just ran low and forward til someone knocked them down. The halfback pass on fourth down was a thing of beauty, then put it on cruise control from there.

The rain kinda prevented a lot of interaction between the fans, hate that. A gentleman spoke to me in the parking lot was very kind and wished us well.

In the future, Alcoa will have to get use to making some trips like this...You will find out why in the next day or so. All Blount Countians will be upset.

Wait a minute...The field was wet, not a train wreck. We keep the field manicured and in good condition, but that much rain will cause any field to be slick. Be glad the field is crowned, because a flat field would have flooded.

The rain hurt the gate, but we still had several fans, even for the horrendous weather. I was kinda disappointed that Alcoa didn't have a better following, but it is a long trip.

Wait a minute...The field was wet, not a train wreck. We keep the field manicured and in good condition, but that much rain will cause any field to be slick. Be glad the field is crowned, because a flat field would have flooded.

The rain hurt the gate, but we still had several fans, even for the horrendous weather. I was kinda disappointed that Alcoa didn't have a better following, but it is a long trip.

The field looked in great shape dandy82. As far as the gate. Well I made the trip to White House in the RAIN.... The conditions were not very good but I thought there was at least 200-250 Alcoa fans. That's not a bad showing on a rainy night and 3 hours away. It rained hard at times in that game.

The field did look in great shape until the first couple of plays, then it was pretty scuffed up. But, I imagine any field would look that way considering the amount of rain.

From where I was sitting, the small visitor's stands looked pretty full, not counting the fans that were standing against the fence. I thought we did pretty good for having to drive 3 1/2 hours and for being a 2A school.

I was disappointed that the band left after halftime, and that the cheerleaders stopped cheering after the 3rd quarter, especially since a lot of them stayed until the end of the game. That shows great support for their team.

Solomon: You consider 28-0 at the half with the offense only managing a whopping 14 yards a close game??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Glad we have a week off...it's gonna take me that long to recover from the long day!