Coalfield @ Oneida

Congrats to Oneida on the BIG win, Ithought it would be bad ,but nothing like that . Hate to see Coalfield this down.

Hey pujo,

The Indians had a good night. We had our JV start the second half and had our younger boys in by the 4th. Congrats to lil Hood. Way to run hard, boy!

There is no shame in putting on a helmet and representing your school. Most boys dont have the sand in their pants to step on a field at all. I thought the coaches at Coalfield adjusted well from last week and gave their team the best chance to win possible.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Oneida on the BIG win, Ithought it would be bad ,but nothing like that . Hate to see Coalfield this down.

Coalfield will get it straighten out, it will just take awhile, Coaching changes are tough sometimes. Lambert acted with Pride Class and Character, and didn't play the starters in the 2ND half, and coalfield got their subs in so everyone got to play.

Hey pujo,

The Indians had a good night. We had our JV start the second half and had our younger boys in by the 4th. Congrats to lil Hood. Way to run hard, boy!

There is no shame in putting on a helmet and representing your school. Most boys dont have the sand in their pants to step on a field at all. I thought the coaches at Coalfield adjusted well from last week and gave their team the best chance to win possible.

lil hood? u mean big hood.. haha jk that was 63yrd run by the way and broke at least 3 tackles.. good job indians way 2 get another win!!

17- 7 Oneida

Muledog

I hate to keep pointing out how bad off your predictions are. Is it you can't admit when your wrong , or is your predictions based on wishful thinking! Mabe it is , you just don't like the orange and white! what ever it is , I would like to hear your opinion on next weeks game . I think your quote was " Oneida wins this one, but it will be closer than the Oneida fans think it will be".

Muledog predictions based on facts . 0 and 3

scalper predictions based on heart . 3 and 0

Ps I wll give you a little clue . this weeks game will be a little closer.

I am not trying to be a poor sport .

I would like you to refrase your comment . ( Oneida has a good defense and no offense) ?

I think Oneida has a great defense and a very good offense.

Scalper is going to accuse me of trying to get on the band wagon, but the change in coaching has caused big trouble at Coalfield. But I think Coach Henry needs more time to get his ducks in a row.The late coaching change has been rough. Oneida will win this one, but closer than the Oneida Faithful would like it.

There is room on the band wagon this week , If you want!

Alright boys, you looked good tonight especially # 11. Welcome back, I knew it would come around for ya. Guys we got this one put behind us, it's time for GAP to come to town. Let's get ready.

On a side note to Coach HOO-RAH. I meant every word of it.Good things will come to you and your boys. I know you won't but don't give up. Good Luck the rest of the season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Muledog

I hate to keep pointing out how bad off your predictions are. Is it you can't admit when your wrong , or is your predictions based on wishful thinking! Mabe it is , you just don't like the orange and white! what ever it is , I would like to hear your opinion on next weeks game . I think your quote was " Oneida wins this one, but it will be closer than the Oneida fans think it will be".

Muledog predictions based on facts . 0 and 3

scalper predictions based on heart . 3 and 0

Ps I wll give you a little clue . this weeks game will be a little closer.

I am not trying to be a poor sport .

I would like you to refrase your comment . ( Oneida has a good defense and no offense) ?

I think Oneida has a great defense and a very good offense.

I do you one better Scrapper,I will say Oneida wins this week by 21, but I will have to turn down the offer for the wagon ride. My friends and family would dis-own me if I climbed on. I ride on a pirate ship, made of gold. I will try to catch your Indians It sound like I might see them in late November.

I am /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> by the lack of support given to the Yellow Jackets this week. I won't begin to speculate what their thought process is.....? (It looks like lose two games, head for the hills) The Tribe will be out in full support tonight. CYJacket never showed......now that is blowing my mind. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I can't even fanthom the reason for his absence, since he essentially has been the voice of Coalfield over the last several years. (Heck, I miss Festus, too) That old coot was down right Suh-thurn! In fairness to him.....I've not seen him post anything this year, so maybe he ran out of juice.

Enjoy the game! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Kazzy

Festus has ben to busy width Miss Kittie to get on the Innernet lately you catheads. Oneider has a goode teame an I wish you all the best of lucke. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Fact is this is what a coalfield team looks like without kids from Oakdale and Clinton running the ball for them. They didn't have the best recruiting class this year and it shows. Maybe next year Jacket Fan! I'm sure that CY and KingB will be out beating the bushes for players. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Fact is this is what a coalfield team looks like without kids from Oakdale and Clinton running the ball for them. They didn't have the best recruiting class this year and it shows. Maybe next year Jacket Fan! I'm sure that CY and KingB will be out beating the bushes for players. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

coalfield is short on numbers but you can tell they have some talent.

They have a real good coach , he was taught by one of the best ( Old coach may). A true legend in his time.

If my guess is wright it wont take them long to Iron out the problems.

They may still have depth issues , but they will come along .

I wish them all the best .

Well, not much you can add to that effort.....score pretty much speaks for itself. Running clock the entire 2nd half. This looks like another dandy Oneida Club, and I'm not just saying that because I root for them. I believe they are starting to make some believers in the area. As I recall, they were 1 - 2 at this time last season. I'm starting to see people back at the stadium that i haven't seen in a while. I suppose winning does that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Lambert turned it all off after the touchdown before the half, his youngin's got a taste in the second half. I got to admit, Hood's touchdown run was pretty nifty for a freshman. (the Duece definitely got loose on that one!) Refocus Boys, I believe we have another payback game looming this week.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />