Franklin at Ravenwood

dwg03

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, before I go to bed I want to remind any of my fellow team mates to keep it classy.

And thanks for all the class Ravenwood has shown.

AND, bashing a coach doen't fix anything. They've obviously put in their fair share of time in the football department. Plus, compare your real football experience to your own. Last year we got rid of all the bad sports on the FHS team(not that many of 'em were). This year we finally have class.

Also, have you ever noticed the only people who bash coaches are either people (or their parents) who don't play "enough", or its right after a tough loss, close game, or losing season(s).

"Jesus, God Almighty!" it never gets old on the practice field.

ok guys...we have determined that kingz615 came and went away fast like hurricane gustavo, and combos is a player for the rebels...can we get better analysis?

I think Rectors Raptors will be a good test. Although I dont think they are like a McCallie or a Hillsboro team.

But do the Rebels have the fire ? The willingness to keep rolling without thinking they have it made? Who knows??

I do know that Centennial is a very "Talented" team

Who knows these teams? Big Dog Daddy? Can you give us a grading scale on each position on each side? You seem like you have a good knowledge...Or Porthenator?

Please help so I can put my prediction in...I really dont know much about these two teams except it is a rivalry..

ok guys...we have determined that kingz615 came and went away fast like hurricane gustavo, and combos is a player for the rebels...can we get better analysis?

I think Rectors Raptors will be a good test. Although I dont think they are like a McCallie or a Hillsboro team.

But do the Rebels have the fire ? The willingness to keep rolling without thinking they have it made? Who knows??

I do know that Centennial is a very "Talented" team

Who knows these teams? Big Dog Daddy? Can you give us a grading scale on each position on each side? You seem like you have a good knowledge...Or Porthenator?

Please help so I can put my prediction in...I really dont know much about these two teams except it is a rivalry..

No rivalry here...Ravenwood is just a local high school on the Northeast side of the county. You would have to look to Brentwood, the very talented Centennial, and Independence as a Franklin rivalry games with intense sniping post on CoachT. Team Leader Combos and company should be looking at McGavock as their next big road test, not Ravenwood. I can't figure out why anyone would want to discuss this little old game anyway. Franklin is #1 football team in 5A with bigger fish to fry while pulling off dominating wins against Hillsboro and McCallie. Too bad Franklin doesn't have MBA on the schedule this year, they could clean their clock with bragging rights as Tennessee best football team with respect to Maryville and Henry County.

Four this year and two in 2009 will qualify. The rest of the teams in the district in 2009 will be wildcard. This may require teams like Franklin and Ravenwood to look at playing D1 teams to fill the schedule than DII teams like McCallie, Ba, and MBA for 2009 games. It's dependent on Ronnie Carter of the TSSAA as he decides the wildcard format later this year. If any indication, Ronnie seems not to like DII teams playing D1. It's interfering with the TSSAA plan of separation of scholarship teams and non-scholarship teams.

Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA will soon have their wish and just regulate D1 schools, when the DII schools form their on DII Association. Then you will never see game like Franklin vs. McCallie, BA vs BHS, MBA vs Indy, Ensworth vs Ravenwood etc. What a shame that will be.

Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA will soon have their wish and just regulate D1 schools, when the DII schools form their on DII Association. Then you will never see game like Franklin vs. McCallie, BA vs BHS, MBA vs Indy, Ensworth vs Ravenwood etc. What a shame that will be.

Definitely will be a shame. Those games always bring alot of hype and enthusiasm. I remember week 0 my freshman year was BA @ Centennial, and I just remember the excitement and intensity flowing around the school all week. Those games just always bring the level of play off the charts.

I wish I could go to this game. It will be fun to watch. I think Franklin has too much talent to lose this game.

BTW.....TSSAA, drop the D1 and D2 junk. Get ALL the schools in the same division. Have 4 classes and make the private (financial aid) schools play in the top 2 divisions based on size. Tennessee has 8 !!!!!!!!! classes and state champions????? 6 d1 and 2 d2? Right? Football in this state is good, but NOT THAT GOOD!!!

What a joke. It can work having D1 and D2 together. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No rivalry here...Ravenwood is just a local high school on the Northeast side of the county. You would have to look to Brentwood, the very talented Centennial, and Independence as a Franklin rivalry games with intense sniping post on CoachT. Team Leader Combos and company should be looking at McGavock as their next big road test, not Ravenwood. I can't figure out why anyone would want to discuss this little old game anyway. Franklin is #1 football team in 5A with bigger fish to fry while pulling off dominating wins against Hillsboro and McCallie. Too bad Franklin doesn't have MBA on the schedule this year, they could clean their clock with bragging rights as Tennessee best football team with respect to Maryville and Henry County.

Well Put

Alex Williams stats for Ravenwood 16-23 for 202 and 2 TDs against BA look pretty impressive for a junior. Franklin's LBs and Corners are going to have to play a lot tighter and they need better help from the safety. Coach Webb will really have his hands full this Friday. Not enough being said about Grahm Nichols for Franklin though. He set the pace early in the Hillsboro game with two quick TD strikes and then led three major / mistake free drives in the 4thQ against McCALLIE, to come from behind. The thing about it is that he is spreading it arouind to a number of different players. Never enough to the tight end though !! When will Franklin ever use a hot pass to the tight end&*%^!

Thats it ...that's my prediction, whoever throws the most completions to the tight end is going to win this ball game!!!!