DB vs Bearden.....

orangeblur

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad he couldn't recover his own fumble in the red zone.

Rocket Ismail ...Percy Harvin.....Reggie Bush ...you are out of your mind. Those guys are special.

Your guy is pretty good for Knoxville. He is not as good as the kid that played at Farragut last year. Sorry, he just isn't.

Adjust your medication accordingly.

go ask the DB coach when you get to school on Monday...he told Devrin after the game that he was one of the greatest players he has ever coached against...and he didnt look forward to playing him the next two years.....ask the DB kids about Devrin......some told him they were honored to play on the same field as him.......

you'll see.....

hey....your guys fumbled too.....it happens when you try and make plays..........

the kid that played at Farragut was a SR....this kid is a Soph....by the time he is a SR....we will see what you have to say....even with the fumble...he played well tonight...for a guy who DB folk said would have 100 yds all purpose....

we will see how special Devrin is in two years......hard to see him not being a candidate for tops in the state maybe.....

Sure my guys fumbled, but I wasn't comparing any of them to Reggie Bush either. As good as Bush was in college, he as been average in the League.

Sure he played well tonight. I dont have any problem saying that. Heck, I hope he does well. But to compare him to R. Bush, etc. is just pure fantasy.

One of our Sophs has a KO return for a TD, a couple of INTs, a receiving TD, etc. However, I am yet to submit his name to the NFL for consideration to the Hall of Fame.

Young did the same thing tonight against DB...he had 250 all purpose yds tonight and two tds....(93kickoff, 37run)

he also had 5-6 tackles...a forced fumble and a fumble recovery

in three games this kid has

18 tackles

2 FF

1 Fum Rec

2 INT's

about 650 all purpose yds and 4 tds.......

He is a Rocket Ismail ...Percy Harvin.....Reggie Bush type....on O......Aeneas Williams type on D.......

cant miss prospect......if he stays healthy.....arguably the best player in Knoxville area as a Soph....

What is his age?

Young did the same thing tonight against DB...he had 250 all purpose yds tonight and two tds....(93kickoff, 37run)

he also had 5-6 tackles...a forced fumble and a fumble recovery

in three games this kid has

18 tackles

2 FF

1 Fum Rec

2 INT's

about 650 all purpose yds and 4 tds.......

He is a Rocket Ismail ...Percy Harvin.....Reggie Bush type....on O......Aeneas Williams type on D.......

cant miss prospect......if he stays healthy.....arguably the best player in Knoxville area as a Soph....

Sounds like your son had a nice game . Did anybody else play for Bearden , or was it all him ? I in team and all that stuff

I understand you have faith in the abilities of your Bearden Bulldogs, but you can only keep the a scoring machine off line for so long, and I don't think you have the weapons to do it, save an absolute turnover debacle like Jefferson Co. had last week. I see DB winning by 17 or more.

DB 31

Bearden 14

No worlhead your not the smartest person alive. As you can see this guy was dead on with his prediction. And Art Vandalay only missed it by 1 point. So your only the third smartest person alive.