Community @ Nashville Christian

MDbuckeyeMD

The Eagle Football Fan Page has been updated with the Eagle Game Day Notes and Scouting Reports on the game featuring Nashville Christian hosting Community High School. The Vikings are looking for their first region win. Nashville Christian looking to improve.

Rosters are also available. Kickoff is at 7:30. Tickets are still available. Box office Opens at 6.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagle Football Fan Pagehas been updated with the Eagle Game Day Notes and Scouting Reports on the game featuring Nashville Christian hosting Community High School. The Vikings are looking for their first region win. Nashville Christian looking to improve.

Rosters are also available. Kickoff is at 7:30. Tickets are still available. Box office Opens at 6.

Wow.........awesome job on the website, Vandy1. Scouting reports for high school? Are you kidding me? That was the bomb! Very impressive. I think if they are able to get the ball to my nephew a little more, you'll have to add his name to the "players to watch" list.. (Zach Haynes) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow.........awesome job on the website, Vandy1. Scouting reports for high school? Are you kidding me? That was the bomb! Very impressive. I think if they are able to get the ball to my nephew a little more, you'll have to add his name to the "players to watch" list.. (Zach Haynes) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the comments (Cascade has a tremendous site as well-will be helpful when we prepare our game day notes and scouting reports) The Nashville Christian site is still building and is based on the concept as Lipscomb's Mustangfanpage. Maybe not with all the bells and whistles but with continous updated content. We will soon start on the Football Chronicles section which will be the history of the program.

I have found it very hard to find current and past information on most of the Region 5 1A schools. Wished more of the schoos would develop a more fan base football site. Most school sites if you are lucky will only post a roster and maybe a schedule. We need MORE Fan base formats...with stuff! on it.

Thanks for the comments (Cascade has a tremendous site as well-will be helpful when we prepare our game day notes and scouting reports) The Nashville Christian site is still building and is based on the concept as Lipscomb's Mustangfanpage. Maybe not with all the bells and whistles but with continous updated content. We will soon start on the Football Chronicles section which will be the history of the program.

I have found it very hard to find current and past information on most of the Region 5 1A schools. Wished more of the schoos would develop a more fan base football site. Most school sites if you are lucky will only post a roster and maybe a schedule. We need MORE Fan base formats...with stuff! on it.

Dang.........My intentions with our site wasn't to help your scouting report.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .. Only kidding. If you find something on our site that will assist NCS in beating Cascade, then you should be involved with the Titans instead of high school ball.......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang.........My intentions with our site wasn't to help your scouting report.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .. Only kidding. If you find something on our site that will assist NCS in beating Cascade, then you should be involved with the Titans instead of high school ball.......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh no. We don't look on HS websites for strategic game information.... only to educate the fans of the schools involve and those who venture over to the site for information. We like to put up pictures, find stories on previous games, put up a roster in advance, and note some of the key players to watch. I can assure you that the Nashville Christian and David Lipscomb coaches don't put much stock in website information in order to formulate their game plans. However, over the past years, the Mustangfanpage did list the depth chart every week and opposing coaches did check it out. Also on the Mustangfanpage, we used to do a game grade (like the papers do) on the game with some commentary. But we've moved from that. Its only a fan thing. If you haven't been to the Mustangfanpage, you might want to check it out as well. Its a bit more detail in some areas especially historically speaking and the Game Day Notes are very much involved.

Congratulations Vikings and Coach Frost on your first region win!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You have all worked so hard to get the program going. It says a lot about your coaching staff, players, and community support to get a big region win so early in your program. Great job!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />