Knox Grace

pujo

I live in the real world, people will do alot of things to help their agenda.

You are exactly right......and have proved that very thing.............. every time you open your mouth.

The "Heathen" comment on another thread typifies the average "Hater" attitude towards anybody or anyone

who does not make the same choices as the group you represent.

Face it.........if you can't beat them.........either run them off by implementing rediculous rules, multipliers and biased accusations or just say they cheat. Don't really site any examples or proof.......just say it. That will make it true.

Sad................

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly right......and have proved that very thing.............. every time you open your mouth.

The "Heathen" comment on another thread typifies the average "Hater" attitude towards anybody or anyone

who does not make the same choices as the group you represent.

Face it.........if you can't beat them.........either run them off by implementing rediculous rules, multipliers and biased accusations or just say they cheat. Don't really site any examples or proof.......just say it. That will make it true.

Sad................

One of the loudest cries out of private school supporters is the Christian thing.

I didn't run anyone off ,didn't create a multiplier, a few of them did to themselves and everyone else around them. Cheating goes on every single year. I'm haveing a hard time telling who the heathen is.

First of all no one is trying to impress you. Grace doesn't dress 50 and the enrollment in the high school is 215 and over 800 in K-12. Grace does have transfers and some of them are really good and I believe the school you support has at least one transfer and is your starting QB. Why is it that only the schools YA'LL support are allowed transfers. One thing is a fact that your school or any other school would not turn down a Kid that WANTED to go there. Be honest would you say NO you cant come here people might think we recruited you so no go somewhere else. This is all so stupid Play the game and if you get beat take your beating like men and go home and get better, thats what grace has done, they took the beatings over the years and got better DEAL WITH IT

Don't sweat it. Pujo is so biased in his posts that nobody who knows anything pays any attention. Good luck with the rest of your season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

One of the loudest cries out of private school supporters is the Christian thing.

I didn't run anyone off ,didn't create a multiplier, a few of them did to themselves and everyone else around them. Cheating goes on every single year. I'm haveing a hard time telling who the heathen is.

Christian thing?????. Chill out before you insult someone that you don't really intend to. Your definition of cheating and thousands of other people apparently is different. Learn to live with it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Christian thing?????. Chill out before you insult someone that you don't really intend to. Your definition of cheating and thousands of other people apparently is different. Learn to live with it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've saw it on here a thousand times, the reason people move their kids to private schools is to put them in a Christian atmosphere . In some cases ,It happens,other times ,its strictly for atheletics.

I'm not trying to insult anyone, Ijust call it like Isee it.

My defination of cheating is the same one thats in Websters,millions would agree with it.

I'm not nearly as nice as Smashmouth and I'm not so sure Grace has not broken the rules, at any rate ,Smashmouth is right ,this is 1a football and its about small communities. Its not about picking up talent over several different counties.I heard from a pretty good sorce that some fatcat out of Clinton was helping Grace's cause. Still wondering how Granny paid Wanamakers tuition.Wonder is she accecped some of the financial burden for the new QB and runningback.

I know the parents of the QB and the running back and it was the choice of these two boys to want to go to Grace. The parents would be glad to show you the cancelled checks for tuition for these boys. The QB had to sit out a year, due to TSSAA rules and helped out with a letter from the Clinton AD against this young man, but would have rather sat out a year and played for Grace than to stay at in the atmosphere where he was. The running back didn't even play his Junior year for obvious reasons. Now, Pujo if you would like to help contribute to the tuition of these two players, I'm sure their parents, who are middle class full time workers, would graciously accept your offer....If you are going to get on here and say things, know your facts! Go Rams!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know the parents of the QB and the running back and it was the choice of these two boys to want to go to Grace. The parents would be glad to show you the cancelled checks for tuition for these boys. The QB had to sit out a year, due to TSSAA rules and helped out with a letter from the Clinton AD against this young man, but would have rather sat out a year and played for Grace than to stay at in the atmosphere where he was. The running back didn't even play his Junior year for obvious reasons. Now, Pujo if you would like to help contribute to the tuition of these two players, I'm sure their parents, who are middle class full time workers, would graciously accept your offer....If you are going to get on here and say things, know your facts! Go Rams!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And how would you know all of this. Did you collect the tuition, do you know where these people work or are you the fatcat from Clinton.

This same junk was going on about another private school a couple of years ago, they no longer have a football team. They yelled the same stuff,prove it , guess what ,someone did.

And how would you know all of this. Did you collect the tuition, do you know where these people work or are you the fatcat from Clinton.

This same junk was going on about another private school a couple of years ago, they no longer have a football team. They yelled the same stuff,prove it , guess what ,someone did.

I know what I'm talking about and you obviously don't....Good Luck in your efforts to prove anything wrong is going on at GCA, but you are wasting your time...God Bless..

I know what I'm talking about and you obviously don't....Good Luck in your efforts to prove anything wrong is going on at GCA, but you are wasting your time...God Bless..

That didn't awnser the Question, you sounded like a religious politition. If Grace is not using undue influence of breaking the rules of any sort. More power to them. If nothing is going on ,God is blessing them in abundance. Seems to me if these kids wanted to transfer to another school in Knoxville, there was several better choices. Grace has never been what you would call a powerhouse, more like a doormat. God Bless

That didn't awnser the Question, you sounded like a religious politition. If Grace is not using undue influence of breaking the rules of any sort. More power to them. If nothing is going on ,God is blessing them in abundance. Seems to me if these kids wanted to transfer to another school in Knoxville, there was several better choices. Grace has never been what you would call a powerhouse, more like a doormat. God Bless

Religious, yes...Politition, no...These boys wanted to play for a morally sound coach who is also a winner, on and off the field..and go to one of the best Christian schools in the area. This is a win/win situation for these young men, regardless of how the football season turns out. And yes, God is moving in the lives of these young men and you can't put ANY amount of money on that....

Religious, yes...Politition, no...These boys wanted to play for a morally sound coach who is also a winner, on and off the field..and go to one of the best Christian schools in the area. This is a win/win situation for these young men, regardless of how the football season turns out. And yes, God is moving in the lives of these young men and you can't put ANY amount of money on that....

Sound more like a politition, you dodge qestions.Religious people shouldn't mind awnsering anything.