Knox Grace

pujo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If losing 4 times is giving Grace a run for their money Then I guess you are right haha. Grace will have one new player this year and he moved into knoxville this summer. But if I am correct (not that it really matters) Titlow transfered to greenback just last year. Its really funny how it transfers can only go to your school. Greenback better bring more than Titlow if they even want to give Grace a game. Greenback will not even win districts much less go to State. Grace looks forward to FEEDING Greenback another beating and believe me you will go home FULL.

Actually is does matter, Titlow transferred to Greenback midway through his freshman year, he's a junior this year. Titlow also has family ties to Greenback, his father attended Greenback. Come on now if your goin pay all that money for a great "education" you need to get your facts straight. See Titlow did just the opposite of what Grace does he left a very good 3A program to attend a small single A school. Everyone told him he was crazy due to amount of talent he has (like it or not the guys got talent), saying he wouldn't get looks from college coaches, he intends to prove and is proving them wrong. Yes Greenback is the only single A school to give you a run for your "money" it was Greenback that stood between you and district, it was Greenback that stood between you and region, it'll be Greenback that you have to go through this season (but you aint gettin through). Yeah you beat us four times by small margins, still a lose I know, but in the end it was us standing in your way. I would also like to say I'm not taking anything away from the other guys who play for Greenback they are all working hard and it want be just Titlow, but the whole "redneck nation" that "rams" you guys this season, you can count on it. C ya n the fall!!

If losing 4 times is giving Grace a run for their money Then I guess you are right haha. Grace will have one new player this year and he moved into knoxville this summer. But if I am correct (not that it really matters) Titlow transfered to greenback just last year. Its really funny how it transfers can only go to your school. Greenback better bring more than Titlow if they even want to give Grace a game. Greenback will not even win districts much less go to State. Grace looks forward to FEEDING Greenback another beating and believe me you will go home FULL.

I saw Titlow play a few weeks ago I don't know what he did over the summer but he looks really good. He's moved from the post to guard/forward knocking down several 3's. He was good before but moving him out to the 3 spot is pretty sweet with his height. He still needs to work on his ball skills other than that he's a very solid player. Sure it'll take more than Titlow to beat grace it's a team sport but he will be the difference maker. This is going to be a great match up I can already tell. We're talking Greenback/Grace basketball on the football thread and it's only September! As an LCHS panther I might even have to go watch this one. I've said this more than once on coacht, lenoir city's loss was greenback's gain we sure could have used him.

It??™s very disappointing to preach hard work, commitment and discipline to young men while another school is allowed to ???cherry pick??? some of the best athletes in the region and create a ???super team??? overnight. I think you loose a sense of community and fair play in these types of situations. It becomes more about money and recruitment which may not be in the child's best interest.

Most teams that are consistently at the top have a great base of parents, coaches and kids starting in middle school up thru high school. It goes way beyond talent and is a very good method of developing young boys into young men of character which is what we all want!

I don't think Grace is/has/or will break the rules. I dont think Grace is a super team. However, I think the rules may need adjusting. I hope the TSSAA will take a look at this and other similar cases to try and ensure "the purest intent of football competition" are being met.

I'm not nearly as nice as Smashmouth and I'm not so sure Grace has not broken the rules, at any rate ,Smashmouth is right ,this is 1a football and its about small communities. Its not about picking up talent over several different counties.I heard from a pretty good sorce that some fatcat out of Clinton was helping Grace's cause. Still wondering how Granny paid Wanamakers tuition.Wonder is she accecped some of the financial burden for the new QB and runningback.

Well I guess you would need to ask the parents about that one. I do know that they have received 2 years of great education and just maybe that is just as important to some people as football, Just a thought. And I dont claim to know who paid Wannamakers tuition just as I dont know who pays any of the kids tuition, I do know it was not paid by any scholorship or done in any way against any rules.

So as a parent I'm suppose to pay for my child to get a better education. I wouldn't want my child to be raised to think that I would have to pay for a better education. I'm sure your teachers have the same degree's as the teachers that teach my son so why should I have to pay more for it. And if you say it is privately run check out the budget of a non private school. They dont get extra money,we are just lucky if someone moves in to the area. And they don't have to pay. It is a bonus if they are an athelete.

Actually is does matter, Titlow transferred to Greenback midway through his freshman year, he's a junior this year. Titlow also has family ties to Greenback, his father attended Greenback. Come on now if your goin pay all that money for a great "education" you need to get your facts straight. See Titlow did just the opposite of what Grace does he left a very good 3A program to attend a small single A school. Everyone told him he was crazy due to amount of talent he has (like it or not the guys got talent), saying he wouldn't get looks from college coaches, he intends to prove and is proving them wrong. Yes Greenback is the only single A school to give you a run for your "money" it was Greenback that stood between you and district, it was Greenback that stood between you and region, it'll be Greenback that you have to go through this season (but you aint gettin through). Yeah you beat us four times by small margins, still a lose I know, but in the end it was us standing in your way. I would also like to say I'm not taking anything away from the other guys who play for Greenback they are all working hard and it want be just Titlow, but the whole "redneck nation" that "rams" you guys this season, you can count on it. C ya n the fall!!

Trust me Titlow puts NO fear into Grace. They have 3 players much better than Titlow. Win something before you start trash talking. If almost beating Grace makes you feel better than so be it and the guards at grace will be foaming at the mouth when they see Titlow handling the ball. Do it on the court first then talk.

So as a parent I'm suppose to pay for my child to get a better education. I wouldn't want my child to be raised to think that I would have to pay for a better education. I'm sure your teachers have the same degree's as the teachers that teach my son so why should I have to pay more for it. And if you say it is privately run check out the budget of a non private school. They dont get extra money,we are just lucky if someone moves in to the area. And they don't have to pay. It is a bonus if they are an athelete.

Great and that is your choice as a parent. Good luck

I'm not nearly as nice as Smashmouth and I'm not so sure Grace has not broken the rules, at any rate ,Smashmouth is right ,this is 1a football and its about small communities. Its not about picking up talent over several different counties.I heard from a pretty good sorce that some fatcat out of Clinton was helping Grace's cause. Still wondering how Granny paid Wanamakers tuition.Wonder is she accecped some of the financial burden for the new QB and runningback.

Pujo, If you have something to say or prove just say it. If Grace has broken rules then report them and say what they are or just shut up. Your just trying to start something and it is sad that a grown man (just guessing) would continue saying things without anything to back it up. Bring it and grow up

Pujo, If you have something to say or prove just say it. If Grace has broken rules then report them and say what they are or just shut up. Your just trying to start something and it is sad that a grown man (just guessing) would continue saying things without anything to back it up. Bring it and grow up

Ole Pard, I'll tell you whats sad , so call Christian people who will lie and cheat to win a ball game, Now thats sad.I'm not Perry Mason or a great detective, but in a case like this ,I wouldn't have to be.The tuition thing for several of you're current and recent players may look legit, but if their parents didn't pay it ,its illegle. And I'm not buying it for one second. Its easy to see ,you fellers are trying to field good atheletics, if you can get some good atheletes to get you going in the right direction ,the others will come.

Ole Pard, I'll tell you whats sad , so call Christian people who will lie and cheat to win a ball game, Now thats sad.I'm not Perry Mason or a great detective, but in a case like this ,I wouldn't have to be.The tuition thing for several of you're current and recent players may look legit, but if their parents didn't pay it ,its illegle. And I'm not buying it for one second. Its easy to see ,you fellers are trying to field good atheletics, if you can get some good atheletes to get you going in the right direction ,the others will come.

Once again just talk. Any one can SAY anything they want weather it is true or not and all I say is just tell the facts and not just I THINK or ITS GOTTA BE THAT WAY. O and sorry for fielding a good team I guess Yall would just want to continue beating us but sorry we wont just lay down. We do it right and according to the rules and if you cant handle that well I am sorry