Knox Grace

pujo

Sound more like a politition, you dodge qestions.Religious people shouldn't mind awnsering anything.

I would suggest that God does not give or take away blessings based on football. Pujo, there is nothing wrong here. And what you have always had trouble understanding, that there are multiple reasons a family chooses a private school. The reasons you cite for not choosing a particular school was football, theirs probably not so simple as that. You are a Christian man, what is so difficult to understand when a family takes a different road that they feel is in the best interest of their child in all aspects of their life. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest that God does not give or take away blessings based on football. Pujo, there is nothing wrong here. And what you have always had trouble understanding, that there are multiple reasons a family chooses a private school. The reasons you cite for not choosing a particular school was football, theirs probably not so simple as that. You are a Christian man, what is so difficult to understand when a family takes a different road that they feel is in the best interest of their child in all aspects of their life. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The Clinton people didn't think they transferred for religious reasons, If they did, its great. If they came for football,not so bad either. Should have a great year. It did take the parents quite a while to see the need for a Christian school.

The Clinton people didn't think they transferred for religious reasons, If they did, its great. If they came for football,not so bad either. Should have a great year. It did take the parents quite a while to see the need for a Christian school.

They transferred for MANY reasons and the whole package that GCA has to offer has proved it to be an excellent move and one that lots of people around the area are moving to...a wise move for any family...

They transferred for MANY reasons and the whole package that GCA has to offer has proved it to be an excellent move and one that lots of people around the area are moving to...a wise move for any family...

What are you selling that other schools don't offer. If I lived in Knoxville ,I might check you out.

Is Grace cheating? I don't know but I do know if I had a boy that that loved to play football and I lived in Clinton I would be looking for another school. Their may be a reason Clinton is 4a and only has around 40 players.

A couple of years Roane co put on a pre-season tourny in softball and grace was here and they were some of the nicest people you ever wanted to meet.

I don't see private schools being any worse than magnet or open zoned schools transfers happen at those schools all the time so if private has a 1.8 I think those schools should too.

Is Grace cheating? I don't know but I do know if I had a boy that that loved to play football and I lived in Clinton I would be looking for another school. Their may be a reason Clinton is 4a and only has around 40 players.

A couple of years Roane co put on a pre-season tourny in softball and grace was here and they were some of the nicest people you ever wanted to meet.

I don't see private schools being any worse than magnet or open zoned schools transfers happen at those schools all the time so if private has a 1.8 I think those schools should too.

All private schools are a business, atheletics is a great selling tool. If Grace can continue to have success, they will get alot of transfers. The school will really take off. If I'm not mistaken ,I saw where their baseball Coach was a scout for the Atlanta braves. If you build it ,they will come. I also agree the open enrollment and Magnet should have the same multiplier. If I'm not mistaken, the new classifacations will deal with all of the above.

I do think the runningback is pretty good. I think he has ran the ball 16 times for 264 yards. Thats a little over 16 ypc. I know the comp has been weak ,but thats pretty good against a jv team. Don't know anything about the younger brother,but I'd say he is a player as well.

I.asked a while back if the new transfers were Graces best players, they said Lord No, I saw where Hester ran the ball 4 time for 116 yards and 3 tds. I hope they don't unleash their best one against Unaka. I wonder just how many new transfers are contrbuters for this bunch.I think its nothing more than a big joke. I also looked at the roster ,they dress 50, , I don't know what their enrollment is ,but that seem like a bunch of players for a school their size. I've saw a couple of articles where they were talking 10 and 0, looks like they could be right. Someone may think ,thats a big accomplishment, don't look to big to me. Try coaching the players thats been there since elementery and win and I'll give you props ,its not to big a thing when most of the best players have only been there for 2 or 3 years. I'm not impressed.

Hester has not played in two years Amos has been with the team for the last 3 years when they were taking lumps from everyone it was just a good homecoming game. Roster is 36

OK' I'll agree ,the things I say is spectulation and suspecion, granted every team in regions 1 and 2 suspect the same things I do. Do you know the facts. What is making so many good atheles transfer to a losing school like Grace , Who paid for Wansmaker,why would the new QB and Running back feel the need to pay 2 years of tuition to get to play one season at Grace,public schools had been fine for them their whole life. How many transfers are starting on the football team I'm talking people who has transfed to Grace the last 4 years. I'm willing to bet ,you either ,don't know the FACTS or you are ashamed to tell them.

With the schedule you have ,you guys are apt to score about 50 a game and look the best 1a team in the state,you will be ranked real high and people are going to tell you ,you are not that good. Don't take it so hard when you find out they were right. The really great 1a schools will do you just like you have done you're oppenents the past 2 weeks. I doubt you will ever get far enough to face any of the elite teams,but if you do,get ready for a thumping. I, for one will enjoy every second of it. Just remember,I told you so.

last I looked football is a team sport you keep talking about a couple players that are new. We are a new program this is only the third class. You just cant start a high school with no kids. This is a new program and the kids change for a lot of reasons we had 22new kids in the school who dont play football. Most of or kids play three sports in order to fill the teams you really dont have a clue.