Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The highest prices in the area as of 1pm. today has been $6.25 (Duffield Va.) $5.50 (Johnson City) and $4.25 (Kingsport) The Liberals of cource are blaiming it all on Bush & Chaney. I guess they were up late last night calling all these station owners telling them how much to raise their prices.

It is the Dems who don't want us drilling in Alaska - where there are NO HURRICANES by the way. I am personally going to blame them, like they blame everybody else, for not getting to go to this game tonight. Go Palin. Get these gas prices under control so that Football Friday Night can continue. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The highest prices in the area as of 1pm. today has been $6.25 (Duffield Va.) $5.50 (Johnson City) and $4.25 (Kingsport) The Liberals of cource are blaiming it all on Bush & Chaney. I guess they were up late last night calling all these station owners telling them how much to raise their prices.

Bush just called the Duffield stations and told them to raise their price another 25 cents. Price now up to $6.50 per gal.

Bush just called the Duffield stations and told them to raise their price another 25 cents. Price now up to $6.50 per gal.

Who cares about Duffield. I just heard that he ordered an atomic strike on all individuals whose monicker begins with "WaCo". /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Roasted WaCo. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sayonara

sorry man. just had to make some stupid reply.

Who cares about Duffield. I just heard that he ordered an atomic strick on all individuals whose monicker begins with "WaCo". /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Roasted WaCo. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sayonara

sorry man. just had to make some stupid reply.

Well that ok but........Whats a "atomic strick" ? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Final DB-28 OR-13

First half was near perfect for DB but the second half was a circus of errors. But any kind of win over Oak Ridge is good. Sensabaugh ended up with 21 rushes for 257 yrds. I think the blocking broke down in the second half. Some very stupid penalties on the Indians in the second half. Maybe some guys should be running sprints next week.

Final DB-28 OR-13

First half was near perfect for DB but the second half was a circus of errors. But any kind of win over Oak Ridge is good. Sensabaugh ended up with 21 rushes for 257 yrds. I think the blocking broke down in the second half. Some very stupid penalties on the Indians in the second half. Maybe some guys should be running sprints next week.

Congrats to DB on the good win. As I wrote earlier on this thread, DB is very good and will give any team in 2-5A and run for their money. This could have/should have been much worse. Oak Ridge was again dominated by a superior opponent much like Farragut did to us last season. We are not a good team at this point of the season. I think most of the sloppiness after half-time was Clark calling off the dogs late in the 2nd quarter. Everyone on DB seemed to relax and we didn't take advantage of that until the 4th quarter. I would say if DB wants to make a run deep into the playoffs they need to bury a good opponent when they have the chance. As an Oak Ridge fan, I am pretty ashamed that we did not give the Indians a better game.

well maybe next time cats...

it's good to see some old faces as well as some new ones. i remember WaCoJaCo well, and boyfromsi too....but whatever happen to artvandalay???? and where's DCCATVOICE??

i too try to keep up with the wildcats. seems like it's been a mix of feast and famine, with not much in between for coach stevens. best of luck to the whole squad.

props to wysh for putting the video live online! it's hard to keep track from all the way out in OR...that's Oregon, not Oak Ridge /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />