Maryville @ Heritage

scoot91

Seems like every week this is the topic of choice. After Heritages 5A thrashing to a very good and talented Farragut team. Can they be the one to knock off the mighty Rebels? My opinion is this. Heritage will be able to move the ball but getting in the end zone maybe a different story. As for Maryville, they always find ways to score points and play a stingy defense. Heritage will have to find some better QB play and the DB's looked terrible against Farraguts passing game. Cermak looked great when he got the chance to run the ball, and Jordan Correll is a beast running. These two could be the best two backs in the county but never get the amount of carries they should.

Well lets get this thing started....... Looking forward to a great week of conversation... Lets have fun.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lett me sea.......See Moore 7, Mairvul 0.......Hairatige 19, See Moore 0......19 pluss 6 iz.....uh ......uhhhhhh.....24......uh.......no...no.....25.........

25 pluss tha bewtifull Hairatige seen-ry and home feeled iz werth anuthur 6 points.......

Then add tha Mountain Ear mad-on about tha Robinette sitchee-a-shun iz problee worth another 6 points........

Thairfour....25 pluss 6 iz uh............uh........31 pluss anuthur 6 iz uhhhhhhh........37.....

Sew bein' a Mairvul "bum", garbige collectur, recrootur, and arithmatick jean-yuss......Eye haiv enstalled Hairtige as a urlee 37 point favritt....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seems like every week this is the topic of choice. After Heritages 5A thrashing to a very good and talented Farragut team. Can they be the one to knock off the mighty Rebels? My opinion is this. Heritage will be able to move the ball but getting in the end zone maybe a different story. As for Maryville, they always find ways to score points and play a stingy defense. Heritage will have to find some better QB play and the DB's looked terrible against Farraguts passing game. Cermak looked great when he got the chance to run the ball, and Jordan Correll is a beast running. These two could be the best two backs in the county but never get the amount of carries they should.

Well lets get this thing started....... Looking forward to a great week of conversation... Lets have fun.

Maybe we could loan you Patton Robinette! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is Jordan Correll any kin to Sam or Dan that played out there years ago?

Lett me sea.......See Moore 7, Mairvul 0.......Hairatige 19, See Moore 0......19 pluss 6 iz.....uh ......uhhhhhh.....24......uh.......no...no.....25.........

25 pluss tha bewtifull Hairatige seen-ry and home feeled iz werth anuthur 6 points.......

Then add tha Mountain Ear mad-on about tha Robinette sitchee-a-shun iz problee worth another 6 points........

Thairfour....25 pluss 6 iz uh............uh........31 pluss anuthur 6 iz uhhhhhhh........37.....

Sew bein' a Mairvul "bum", garbige collectur, recrootur, and arithmatick jean-yuss......Eye haiv enstalled Hairtige as a urlee 37 point favritt....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I never said you were a "Maryville bum", or anything of that nature. I do like you mathimatical equation. I don't think the scenery will have anything to do with it and the Robinette situation is null and void. Home field might get them 6 points as long as Maryville don't bring there usual refrees.

I have to ask one thing, Why do you write your post like you do? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I never said you were a "Maryville bum", or anything of that nature.

I have to ask one thing, Why do you write your post like you do? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

scoot91 jest reed othur thread on Mairvul frashman and Alcoa JV......jest quotin' easttnfb......

Thank yee.....tha reesun eye post sew good iz my good edgycashun...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I never said you were a "Maryville bum", or anything of that nature. I do like you mathimatical equation. I don't think the scenery will have anything to do with it and the Robinette situation is null and void. Home field might get them 6 points as long as Maryville don't bring there usual refrees.

I have to ask one thing, Why do you write your post like you do? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Fer he ain't got much brane in his haid!

scoot91 jest reed othur thread on Mairvul frashman and Alcoa JV......jest quotin' easttnfb......

Thank yee.....tha reesun eye post sew well iz my good edgycashun...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wont resort to any name calling like eastnfb did. I'm on here just for some good fun and information on all of Blount County Football.

I guess the education you got was the same as mine, go ole country slang..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />