Sullivan South vs. Greenville

UnholyWarcry1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say no...

just from what I have heard and read of last night's game against Boone. Although Greeneville got the win, supposedly the defense had a pitiful performance. We all know what South would do to a team like that. If the defense can step up BIG, and the offensive playmakers step up as well, then i say it's a possibility.

Overall, I'm picking south by 2 or 3 TD's.

I say no...

just from what I have heard and read of last night's game against Boone. Although Greeneville got the win, supposedly the defense had a pitiful performance. We all know what South would do to a team like that. If the defense can step up BIG, and the offensive playmakers step up as well, then i say it's a possibility.

Overall, I'm picking south by 2 or 3 TD's.

I don't know.....could be bad....very, very, bad

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you look at the stats from the Boone/Greeneville game, you can find some key information. Boone rushed for less than 100 yards, as expected, their running game is not strong this year as in the past. Boone passed for over 200, which was unexpected, IMO anyway, Boone does not usually pass for over 100 yards. The meaning? The Greeneville secondary has to be a question mark at this point. I think you see where I'm going with this.

I don't know.....could be bad....very, very, bad

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You are correct. But i figured i should at least give them the benefit of the doubt. South's secondary has been less than impressive, so maybe Greeneville can get it going in the air...

but then again. Greeneville's secondary has been less than impressive as well. South can also pick them apart. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Well i don't have anything to say. I think South should run Greeneville over. The team we had last year was probably one of the best they will have in a while. We can keep on saying that the defense is horrible and this and that but why did we only score 17pts last night with whats supposed to be a great offense. Here is the when we run we run up the middle and the oline doesn't block. If we run outside we usually get 5 yds. When we pass the ball 75% of the ball are catchable and yet last night there were probably more than 10 dropped passes. IF South can pass the ball and if u can go more than 20yds with it, you have the secondary beat big time. If trevon isn't playing then throw all night long.