Sullivan South vs. Greenville

UnholyWarcry1

Ohhhh??¦I understand. Sort of like winning ALL FOUR in 04??™ like the MLC did. I get your point. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dang Cap even Barb and I weren't around in 1904 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True statement??¦Greenville is in the Five Rivers conference. I believe that??™s the same Five Rivers conference that Volunteer is in. The same Volunteer that lost to Sullivan East 20 to 6. And if I??™m not mistaken Sullivan East is in the MLC??¦how about that!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It will be MLC 2, Five Rivers Zero after this game. Bottom line is that if you are having trouble stopping the short game up the middle you better strap it on, because South is going to introduce you to the LONG game??¦.UP THE MIDDLE!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cap i agree.

South obviously struggled a bit with Unicoi's passing game----No, it was ugly, very ugly at times. From my vantage point--correct me if I'm wrong---and no harm meant to any player---but it looked like it was our veteran corner and veteran safety. But I have to believe (from knowing them both) they are very-very dependable and will get that straightened out this week I expect huge games from both of them. I hope Gville sees that film and trys to exploit them.

Defense is emotional and the Rebels were a little flat. I don't want to jinx them but they looked like Ohio State last Saturday. OSU will be ready for So Cal and South will play much better than last week. Loss of Barner kills G'ville's chances. South by 17.

I agree with barb here. I saw alot more drops and incompletes than i saw cathes against boone. Greenway is a player and thats how we won. The performance of the o-line last week was not where it needed to be. Bentley is working them hard and none of them are stepping up. Hernandez has to be the leader there. Penton is the only other lineman that has had varsity experiance and that was one game. Nease played at south greene which is not the same football. We can't pass all year. The o-line has to start blasting holes for the backs. Greenway is the best player on the field most of the time, but the game is won up front

Last sentence is very true. Greenway was the best player on the field last year in South's loss to the Devils. He was not nearly the same player in the playoff game.

Now now, don't throw a hissy. I could have been clearer on what I consider a fluke I guess, my apologies. What I meant was, yes Greenville beat South last year, but (in just MY opinion) the reason they beat south was they were off, maybe because of their recent success against the devils the past few years, who know's what it was. They didn't play to their potential, Greenville did, and they made south pay for it. This is probably a duh statement but if they had been on that game, they wouldn't have lost. I am not one to bring up past scores if I can help it, because that's what they are, PAST scores. But, the regular season game was...23-21? I can't remember the exact score, but it was something like that wasn't it? And the playoff game was 41-14. They were on that game.

All of the South Vs. Greenville games I have ever seen have been close, I don't remember ever seeing a blowout. I'm sure this one will be played just as close, unless greenville is just way down from last year. Should be a good one.

If by on you mean Curt Phillips was on well at least for the second half he was cause the score was tied up at 14-14 then Curt Phillips ran all over our defense

my prediction SS-35 GHS-17

Defense is emotional and the Rebels were a little flat. I don't want to jinx them but they looked like Ohio State last Saturday. OSU will be ready for So Cal and South will play much better than last week. Loss of Barner kills G'ville's chances. South by 17.

So your saying south is over rated /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol jk

True statement??¦Greenville is in the Five Rivers conference. I believe that??™s the same Five Rivers conference that Volunteer is in. The same Volunteer that lost to Sullivan East 20 to 6. And if I??™m not mistaken Sullivan East is in the MLC??¦how about that!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It will be MLC 2, Five Rivers Zero after this game. Bottom line is that if you are having trouble stopping the short game up the middle you better strap it on, because South is going to introduce you to the LONG game??¦.UP THE MIDDLE!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The same Five Rivers Conference that dominated the MLC when it counted last year... THE PLAYOFFS! It was those same Volunteer Falcons that shut your mouth last year if I remember correctly!!!

So your saying south is over rated /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol jk

I would have come up with that one but I could not get past the Ohio State/ South comparison....I just now got back in my chair /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ohhhh??¦I understand. Sort of like winning ALL FOUR in 04??™ like the MLC did. I get your point. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't you just love how we compete to see who gets to go get beat by ol' Murville /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />