Gibson Co. @ TCA

GCPioneer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC 25 TCA 24 Big coaching blunder by not going for two in the fourth quarter when TCA took the lead 23-19. Obviously it turned out to be the difference. Im not going to say that it was the only reason TCA lost. I have tremendous respect for Coach Hodum and I support him in all he does. Great job GC on the tough fought win. Hill is a monster. TCA, its not a region game. You have to look at the positives and pick up the pieces and correct the wrongs. Im proud of my Lions for fighting to the end. In the end, GC was just too big for TCA. Lets get ready for St. Benedict!

Lots of coaching mistakes by TCA tonight. Coaching around one player definetly did not work tonight, three turnovers and could have been two more. Also, why does TCA almost play a full half before game time? Longest warm ups I've ever seen. Team looked sluggish tonight. Manassas is twice as talented as GC so something just wasn't right.

Well Well Well!!!!!! That was the best game I've seen in quite some time! It was back and forth through the whole second half. yankees, you should've told me you was going to be there! That's the second time Jake Hill has ran wild this year. In the first game of the year against Halls he had like 13 carries for 136 yards or something like that. I'm not sure about the Milan game. Jake is a beast and is very good! Chase Arnold (#16, Sophomore) and Sherrod Johnson (#21, Junior) are the other 2 backs that ran tonight. Also, Matt Smith (#3, QB) that made the game winning TD is a Junior as well! Jabriel Washington is good and without him doing his thing tonight the game wouldn't of been close. Jabriel is a difference maker and his speed helps that team ALOT! Had it not been for him being there on the kickoff return for us there at the end Chase Arnold would've taken that TD to the house! Great win for GC tonight and we can celebrate it tonight and tomorrow but come Monday we have to prepare for a BIG region game with JCS! Another winnable game next week!

Can somebody on here tell me how many carries and yards number 5 had against Milan.........I'm sure a team as talented and strong as Milan had an answer for him.......I'm just curious.

I believe GC had under a 100 yards of offense against the first team but scored on a big run in the final minute against reserves. GCP could probably give you a stat there.

Well Well Well!!!!!! That was the best game I've seen in quite some time! It was back and forth through the whole second half. yankees, you should've told me you was going to be there! That's the second time Jake Hill has ran wild this year. In the first game of the year against Halls he had like 13 carries for 136 yards or something like that. I'm not sure about the Milan game. Jake is a beast and is very good! Chase Arnold (#16, Sophomore) and Sherrod Johnson (#21, Junior) are the other 2 backs that ran tonight. Also, Matt Smith (#3, QB) that made the game winning TD is a Junior as well! Jabriel Washington is good and without him doing his thing tonight the game wouldn't of been close. Jabriel is a difference maker and his speed helps that team ALOT! Had it not been for him being there on the kickoff return for us there at the end Chase Arnold would've taken that TD to the house! Great win for GC tonight and we can celebrate it tonight and tomorrow but come Monday we have to prepare for a BIG region game with JCS! Another winnable game next week!

I watched the game on TV...one of the advantages of living in a major metropolitan area!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I agree..thats the second time I have seen TCA and they would be in big trouble without Washington. Some people don't believe all the hype about Washington.......I DO!!!!! Not saying Hill is the best player around but I think Hill is officialy my favorite highschool player!!!!!!! Man, that kid can play!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe Jake is actually going into the national guard when he is out of high school. Over the Summer he went to boot camp or something for awhile and got back to this area about midway through the week of the first week of practice this year! He's a good kid and an AWESOME player. Along with his running ability, he can block well! I sure wish he was only a Junior this year, lol we have all of the skill players back next year except for him. Also, our TE Matt Littleton made a couple of catches tonight and he's only a Sophomore as well!

As for Jabriel, he was the difference maker for that TCA team tonight. He had around 3 or 4 TD passes and had a LONNNNG TD called back on him because of a penalty. He also had that big run towards the end of the fourth that set them up for their last TD. The Hagan kid was also really good as well! He made some big time catches tonight and finished with 2 TD receptions.

I believe Jake is actually going into the national guard when he is out of high school. Over the Summer he went to boot camp or something for awhile and got back to this area about midway through the week of the first week of practice this year! He's a good kid and an AWESOME player. Along with his running ability, he can block well! I sure wish he was only a Junior this year, lol we have all of the skill players back next year except for him. Also, our TE Matt Littleton made a couple of catches tonight and he's only a Sophomore as well!

As for Jabriel, he was the difference maker for that TCA team tonight. He had around 3 or 4 TD passes and had a LONNNNG TD called back on him because of a penalty. He also had that big run towards the end of the fourth that set them up for their last TD. The Hagan kid was also really good as well! He made some big time catches tonight and finished with 2 TD receptions.

You are right about one thing, Jabriel was the difference all right. The reason they lost, that is. 8-17 for 163 yards passing with two interceptions and GC dropped two more. If he had any rushings yards, maybe he had 40. Once again you have proven your ineptness when it comes to posting on CoachT. By the way someone can't throw for 4 TDs if the team only scored 24 pts and had a field goal as well.