Lincoln Co

bulldog85

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the surrendering of the troops, even though the fact of the surrender didn't get through to all lines for several weeks and battles still raged. The north had industry and improvement, while the south wanted to stay and rely upon the old style plantation, which made them ship all of their goods to the north for finishing. Now anyone with HALF a brain knows that the money stays with the finished product. So, the south was producings a crop, being paid for it, but then having to purchase the finished product from the North. This left them entirely dependent upon the North and other countries. However, they still refused to change. Would you like to know more? They had no means of true income beyond crop production and no desire to improve their means of crop production because they didn't want to change their way of crop production. Actually slavery wasn't an issue until towards the middle of the war when Lincoln used the moral issue of slavery to rouse the North to fight harder because they weren't sure they really wanted the southern lands. I still know tons more? It is amazing what one knows when they are actually educated....

I'm not from here ether so please tell me how the south lost PLEASE and if you cant answer it you don't need to be on the school board you just need to be what you are a mom

Perhaps the surrendering of the troops, even though the fact of the surrender didn't get through to all lines for several weeks and battles still raged. The north had industry and improvement, while the south wanted to stay and rely upon the old style plantation, which made them ship all of their goods to the north for finishing. Now anyone with HALF a brain knows that the money stays with the finished product. So, the south was producings a crop, being paid for it, but then having to purchase the finished product from the North. This left them entirely dependent upon the North and other countries. However, they still refused to change. Would you like to know more? They had no means of true income beyond crop production and no desire to improve their means of crop production because they didn't want to change their way of crop production. Actually slavery wasn't an issue until towards the middle of the war when Lincoln used the moral issue of slavery to rouse the North to fight harder because they weren't sure they really wanted the southern lands. I still know tons more? It is amazing what one knows when they are actually educated....

Lincoln had everything to with it , not all of there goods where shipped north they were shipped overseas Lincoln put a stop to all that the south was doing to maintain what is called states rights

All I can say is I want more than anything for the Falcons to KICK BOOTY and win!!! I know they have worked harder this week than they have the preceding weeks, so I sure know they are getting ready for this game. I want them to come away the VICTORS it would do their moral some good!!

So what about the game? Do I smell an upset, or is it something else?

Very easy to correct get rid of trouble makers no matter whose son or daughter they are. It won't take but one time of doing this for the rest of the players to find out HEY COACH ISN"T GOINT TO PUT UP WITH THIS, we better straighten up or we are gone ----VERY SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The coach is in charge and he can say whose stays and goes and he can't then there are big problems.

they do it is all over the place, look at Franklin Co, shelbyville, most all of the nashville schools, for the most part the kids these days don't care until they are out of high school and then they look back and see what they missed out on. Heck for the last five years franklin county has been the most athletic team in the region, the kids just can't stay out of trouble

Not really. Most of the goods were shipped north. Some goods were shipped back to England or to France, but not near as many. The East Indian Trading Company picked up quite a few when they brought over new slaves as well. From what else I could gather of your choppy sentence(s), you were speaking of state's rights. Well, state's rights ENDS when it comes to human rights. The South argued over repayment of Revolution debt, taxes and slavery. Basically, they wanted to control each state individually, which is not what we as a new nation, had slated. I could go on for hours on history...I am working on my Masters in History......

Lincoln had everything to with it , not all of there goods where shipped north they were shipped overseas Lincoln put a stop to all that the south was doing to maintain what is called states rights

I wish you knew what you were talking about but aparently you don't have a clue. I was born and raised here and followed Lincoln County when it was Central and Billy Joe Evans was a coach. Followed it when John Medows was the coach, now there is a great coach. I was in the stands when Tim Johnson scored in overtime to win LC's first State Champioship. You want to open your mouth and talk about something you know little about so lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you were in the stands when Tim scored on Gallant to win the first State. Well I was there too. Now have some respect and for the past, present and future. All the things that you and Flying Mom are saying and this board is hurting the players more than anybody. Coach T is a grown man, but the players on the team are still children. Again, if you have problems with the way things are going why don't you go and talk to the man himself. He is a great man and I am sure he will more than glad to hear about how you think he should do his job.

Go Falcons

I have no problem with the the players/children you call them that are doing what is right. I do have a problem with the ones that are using all the foul language , drinking, getting arrested and acting like punks and I have a problem with the coaches doing some things they are doing. I just wish Coach T would stand up and take care of these problems. If he does this I will back him 100% and will see that the GREATNESS is still there.

So you were in the stands when Tim scored on Gallant to win the first State. Well I was there too. Now have some respect and for the past, present and future. All the things that you and Flying Mom are saying and this board is hurting the players more than anybody. Coach T is a grown man, but the players on the team are still children. Again, if you have problems with the way things are going why don't you go and talk to the man himself. He is a great man and I am sure he will more than glad to hear about how you think he should do his job.

Go Falcons

No, I am not from here. I am from an area where things are MUCH different. It is time for a change. Too much politics. I have been asked by many to run for school board to start the movement for change, yet I hesitate because of people like you; entrenched in the old with blinders and a refusal to change. No wonder why the South lost the war. The refusal to change has been historically famous in the South for generations and centuries. What angers me is, I am sure the same people on here touting not to speak in public against our kids and school ball team, are probably the same people that do not hesitate to degrade and down our government and political system without doing anything about it either.

Again you are wrong. It most be wonderful to know everything like you /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . I am a voter and I vote for what I believe in,God and my country.(Country First: Reform*Prosperity*Peace) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And when someone crosses the line, I have not problem letting them know about it. That is why I am trying to make you understand that you are doing more damage than good. You need to think more about the good of the players than you very stupid opinions.