Greenback at Harriman

matback

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman in a good one..the blue devils have the team this year id bet is the best they have had in 10 years..they are big strong and will play some ball..harriman is 2-1 and could possibly be undefeated if a certain call was called correctly vs kingston but no excuses harriman i think has the team to win the region...im gonna take harriman in this one if they keep the greenback offense off the field there running attack and balanced throwing when they need to they win the region..

harriman 35

greenback 14

Harriman in a good one..the blue devils have the team this year id bet is the best they have had in 10 years..they are big strong and will play some ball..harriman is 2-1 and could possibly be undefeated if a certain call was called correctly vs kingston but no excuses harriman i think has the team to win the region...im gonna take harriman in this one if they keep the greenback offense off the field there running attack and balanced throwing when they need to they win the region..

harriman 35

greenback 14

I've got a feeling ,you are selling Greenback short, I do think this game could go either way, but 3 tds is a little much. You said one thing right, Keeping Greenbacks offence off the field, that may be a little harder than you think. They seem to like offence. They just may be the one to win the region.

I've got a feeling ,you are selling Greenback short, I do think this game could go either way, but 3 tds is a little much. You said one thing right, Keeping Greenbacks offence off the field, that may be a little harder than you think. They seem to like offence. They just may be the one to win the region.

im not selling greenback short...there are good one of the best teams in region 2 they will probably beat midway and oneida..but i think harrimans defense is better than midways and oneidas..greenbacks offense is explosive..but harrimans defense is really good..maybe 3 tds is streatching it..but if harriman can be physical and run the ball on whats probably an smaller greenback defense harriman will do what they want to the kees..im not taking anything away from greenback its going to be a really good game both teams will have to play well to win..harrimans ground attack will keep the clock moving and there d will hold the kees to 3 and outs..if greenback causes turnovers they win but it will be tough..harriman is big and strong upfront and have from what ive seen 6 running backs that hit the whole and have the ability to break big plays and score willingly on the undersized greenback defense..ill take harrimans double wing over the spread of greenback in this one....its going to be one of the best games of the year..lets call WBIR and get them to come televise it

Saying Harriman's Defense is better than Oneida's is a stretch. Oneida possessed the #1 Defense in the state last season.....and they return 10 starters to that line-up. But we'll see in a couple of weeks, huh. Keep an eye on Bunkie. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

im not selling greenback short...there are good one of the best teams in region 2 they will probably beat midway and oneida..but i think harrimans defense is better than midways and oneidas..greenbacks offense is explosive..but harrimans defense is really good..maybe 3 tds is streatching it..but if harriman can be physical and run the ball on whats probably an smaller greenback defense harriman will do what they want to the kees..im not taking anything away from greenback its going to be a really good game both teams will have to play well to win..harrimans ground attack will keep the clock moving and there d will hold the kees to 3 and outs..if greenback causes turnovers they win but it will be tough..harriman is big and strong upfront and have from what ive seen 6 running backs that hit the whole and have the ability to break big plays and score willingly on the undersized greenback defense..ill take harrimans double wing over the spread of greenback in this one....its going to be one of the best games of the year..lets call WBIR and get them to come televise it

Go down to Greenback and ask for Tyler Dailey and Bear Plemons. They will redefine the term "undersized" for you.

Go down to Greenback and ask for Tyler Dailey and Bear Plemons. They will redefine the term "undersized" for you.

well see come friday harrimans line as a whole is bigger than anyone they have played so far inculding kingston.. i would bet my house on harriman will run the ball on greenback keeping the ball from them running the clock and winning by a couple touchdowns

well see come friday harrimans line as a whole is bigger than anyone they have played so far inculding kingston.. i would bet my house on harriman will run the ball on greenback keeping the ball from them running the clock and winning by a couple touchdowns

I think Greenback played Harriman last year and the year before that. Assuming you all aint using human growth harmones, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who has what.

Sure the boys have grown over the last year....everyone has gotten bigger and faster and stronger. Greenback is much better than I though they would be at this point in the year. This will be a very good game. I think Blue Devils are gonna miss that Inman kid who went to Rockwood. He is a pretty good back. Very tough one to call.