Collinwood @ Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

To set the record straight huntlands football field is in the top two in the region. Total athletic facilities are second to none. The only thing cornersville has on us a gym that you cant hear in. Oh yea a title 9 softball facility.

To Cascade 11 i am tired of hearing from you. You need to talk about cascade and your film crew. Hows cascades kicking game this year, I hear its down from the past. If their kicker could kick there is also fences to cross at cascade. Huntland plays collinwood this week and that is all we are interested in. The collinwood people are good people, we hope all of you have a safe trip.

To the people at cornersville that were concerned with penalties at huntland last year, quit commiting penalties and you will not see the flags.

Frankly I could care less if your "tired of hearing from me". My purpose in life isn't to make you feel good about yourself, your team, or your facilities. The only thing I said was we lost a football there. Not sure why that offended you so badly, but whatever..... Our kicking game IS down this year. Most schools would be if they lost an All State kicker from the previous season, but I'm sure that was a shot at me more than our kicking game since I'm relatively sure you know who is doing our kicking when you made that statement. Taking a shot at somebody's kid because they made you mad for whatever reason speaks volumes of your character anyway. Cascades film crew? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about on that one. Anyway, hopefully things will work out and Huntland finds a way to make the playoffs and you can explain to me what your problem is if we are fortunate enough to play each other.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say that this thread is pretty entertaining if a little on the disturbing side with all the strip club talk. I have to say that Jo Byrns field used to be beside a cow pasture but now its parking for the field no more cows. You can't hit a baseball off a silo but all the players like to aim for the barn. If you hit the barn that's a pretty impressive home run. So hurray for all of the little schools and our colorful athletic facilities. Goodluck to both teams but I will say that I believe that Collinwood takes this one. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Frankly I could care less if your "tired of hearing from me". My purpose in life isn't to make you feel good about yourself, your team, or your facilities. The only thing I said was we lost a football there. Not sure why that offended you so badly, but whatever..... Our kicking game IS down this year. Most schools would be if they lost an All State kicker from the previous season, but I'm sure that was a shot at me more than our kicking game since I'm relatively sure you know who is doing our kicking when you made that statement. Taking a shot at somebody's kid because they made you mad for whatever reason speaks volumes of your character anyway. Cascades film crew? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about on that one. Anyway, hopefully things will work out and Huntland finds a way to make the playoffs and you can explain to me what your problem is if we are fortunate enough to play each other.

Very well said.

Your kid plays i thought that you played and wore the jersey number 11. We lost a football at Collinwood one year when jonathan ward threw the ball in the stands, but do we hold that against collinwood or their field. No, we respect collinwoods coaches and their teams. They are some of the better people to play against. Cascades players and coaches are the same, its just that you seem to get on every thread about huntland and have something negative to say. The huntland coaches and players are some of the best people to be around. Talk with some of them and you might realize the way things really are. GO BULLDOGS

Your kid plays i thought that you played and wore the jersey number 11. We lost a football at Collinwood one year when jonathan ward threw the ball in the stands, but do we hold that against collinwood or their field. No, we respect collinwoods coaches and their teams. They are some of the better people to play against. Cascades players and coaches are the same, its just that you seem to get on every thread about huntland and have something negative to say. The huntland coaches and players are some of the best people to be around. Talk with some of them and you might realize the way things really are. GO BULLDOGS

Huntland does have some great players I had the opportunity to meet a few on year when we played them in the playoffs and then the next week when we played Collinwood they came back for that game also. They were very personable young men.

I believe you have me confused with someone else. I've always spoke well of Huntland. I actually had one of your best softball players, Emily Stinnett who played travel ball for me over the summer. The only thing I said was we kicked an extra point that went over in that field and we never found the ball. Please provide some quotes on other threads where I trashed Huntland in anyway!