AC @ Kingston

acmav53

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a very competitive game. Doesn't seem to matter what these teams have done before they face each other. Always seems to have major implications for who makes the playoffs. I know the coaches at AC have alot of respect for Kingston, so AC should be ready. Vic is a good coach who will have his guys ready. At Kingston, makes it even tougher for AC, home field has its advantages in this series. All said, I think AC has one of its better teams. I think AC takes this one 21-7.

Always a very competitive game. Doesn't seem to matter what these teams have done before they face each other. Always seems to have major implications for who makes the playoffs. I know the coaches at AC have alot of respect for Kingston, so AC should be ready. Vic is a good coach who will have his guys ready. At Kingston, makes it even tougher for AC, home field has its advantages in this series. All said, I think AC has one of its better teams. I think AC takes this one 21-7.

I agree, Oskie. Kingston always plays AC tough. Should be a slobber-knocker! I'm taking AC. They'll need to jump out early, and stay way ahead just to be on the safe side. (Just in case a few of our touchdowns get called back... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

I'll take Kingston in this one. There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated. Last year they lost to Catholic by one score and the only team to get within twenty points. And AE won by two after a field goal that hit the bottom post. Kingston has one of the most intimidating stadium and fans in 3A football so thats why I think Kingston takes this one. If the game was in AC then I would take AC but those Kingston students get wild and loud.

dont get me wrong im a roane county native and i normally dont like kingston too much but my team(harriman) suffered our only lose to the jackets i hope kingston pulls this one out but from what i hear Anderson county has a team to be recken with (could possibly win there region?) so ill take the mavs in this one..AC 42 Kingston 27

I'll take Kingston in this one. There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated. Last year they lost to Catholic by one score and the only team to get within twenty points. And AE won by two after a field goal that hit the bottom post. Kingston has one of the most intimidating stadium and fans in 3A football so thats why I think Kingston takes this one. If the game was in AC then I would take AC but those Kingston students get wild and loud.

Where do you buy those orange colored glasses?

There isn't a team that comes to Kingston and isn't intimidated. What are you smoking? Catholic certainly wasn't intimidated last year. They had several key defensive players injured early in that game and several questionable flags that kept the game close. Kingston did do a good job taking advantages of the injuries. Fulton, AE and Catholic aren't very easily intimidated in case you haven't noticed. Maybe the three of them tend to overlook Kingston instead of being intimidated by them. If you look at their schedules I don't think Kingston would rate very high on the intimidation meter for these three.

That being said, I see AC in a big win. They may be the top team in the district this year. Their skill people are tough. Longmire may have a field day throwing to Wilson and Rogers could @@@@ up big yards on the ground. AC by 2-3 TDs.