DB vs Jeff County

1WhoKnows

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last time, no one is saying try tried to hurt your players on purpose. No one told a JC player to go take out number such and such. JC played a very physical game and never gave up. And for that, yes I'm proud. I really hate it for the injured players especially if they're seniors.

Hey,

Let it go. You're not gonna convince them. enig's post was about the most liget one on here. JC was lucky they didn't have any players hurt. We need to focus on over coming a 2-3 record and making it to the post season.

What changed since year down there at Jeff County? U guys didn't play like that last year trying to hurt people on purpose.A young man's leg is broken and another player has a fracture,are u proud of that? If so, ur coach if u got one down there needs to teach u a few things about respect,it's earned not given.No DB player would ever try to hurt another player on purpose.Nobody up here expected u guys to belly flop as u called it.Murphy Fair picked u guys to go to the boro.So we were taking u guys seriously. Alot better than 2 field goals. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Db's coach in my opinion has not showed what this team can do in full throttle.The last 2 weeks we have kinda just gone thru the motions without much inspiration.I think u guys have given us that this past week. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Christian McFall is a great athlete and would not codone trying to hurt people on purpose IMO.My boy went to camp with him and said he was a good kid.I hope the best for him.

Good news on one player. Zac Fleming father sent me and others an e-mail today that said that the x-rays taken last night indicate his leg isn't broken and he is in a temparary cast. I don't know about the Conley injury though.

Nope, I've snagged a Brown Trout here.

You guys up there have your nose stuck so far up in the air its pathetic. You all made these crazy predictions on how you were going to roll over the Patriots with 40 or 50 points in the game, all your best players were gonna have record nights, etc.. Well guess what... This team didn't go belly up like you expected them to and put up a great fight. Your premadonnas got shut down. And you can't stand it!!! Both sides were at fault for bad hits, trash talking, etc... Even your QB said that was the hardest hit he ever had in his life. I guess we should have gotten a flag for hitting to hard? The beatdown?? You're players were the ones limping off the field, not ours.

We lost our starting QB for the season to a horse collar tackle, our starting LB to a cheap play, and our starting KO return player, all in the same game against Campbell County. If you think this was a tough game wait till you play them. You ain't seen nothing yet. It was like a WWF match.

Yard Sales...I'm waiting on the ones in Kingsport when Eastman folds up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That brown trout you have was floting in that barnyard moonshine you were drinking at the game last night chump. I guess you read the quote by Crawford on tricitiessports.com, why didn't you quote what the other DB players said about JC's dirty play. About the Jefferson County players going for ankles and Knees, and targeting players with braces on. Sensabaugh said they intentially went after his elbo on almost every play when tackled. And by the way we don't have any premadonnas on this team so I don't know who you shut down. You were picked to be in the state championship game by Murphy Fair and picked to challange DB for the conference championship. You got beat last night 35-6. You did not get in the endzone, GET IT?

You rednecks can preach till your cows come home, we know what happened last night. You knew you were beat when you got off the bus. Your game was to injure as many DB players as you could. You got 2 of our guys with your dirty play and they are lost for the season. But you still got beat 35-6 and DB will move on.

16 straight !

Good news on one player. Zac Fleming father sent me and others an e-mail today that said that the x-rays taken last night indicate his leg isn't broken and he is in a temparary cast. I don't know about the Conley injury though.

Hey that's great news.Hope Desmonds prognosis is as good.Good luck to Zac and Desmond in a speedy recovery. Roll Tribe Roll /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lets see: Sensabaugh-9 carries for 42yds, 4.66 avg

Adams-1 rec for 8yds

Steele-1 carry for 17yds

Crawford-13 carries for 61yds

Sylvester-2 for 15yds

Yeah big play after big play /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DB played their worst game so far and probably this season, and still beat you guys by 22, 29 going by wacos score. Mcfall or no mcfall u wont see us in the playoffs, because your not very good period. JC is nothing but punks, like that when i played and its gotten worse, YOU CANNOT BLOCK BELOW THE KNEES 3 YRDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE, and play after play i watched ur line do that cheap,dirty,busch league stuff tryin to hurt as many players as possible to try and ruin DB's chances later on, everyone in the DB stands knew what was going on, better believe we will never forget it also. And dont even mention the refs being homers, you goofy a** we had to sit and watch a 75 yrd run get called back for an indv. whistle, i also watched #65 bateman get held on every play and still force 2 fumbles and have a sack, you wont see us again and probably not for awhile, if i was GC i would not schedule them for the next 3 or 4 yrs, make them show us they can beat a morristown team first, good luck in the toilet bowl, im sure u have murphy fair scratchin their heads wonderin what they were thinkin.

DB played their worst game so far and probably this season, and still beat you guys by 22, 29 going by wacos score. Mcfall or no mcfall u wont see us in the playoffs, because your not very good period. JC is nothing but punks, like that when i played and its gotten worse, YOU CANNOT BLOCK BELOW THE KNEES 3 YRDS FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE, and play after play i watched ur line do that cheap,dirty,busch league stuff tryin to hurt as many players as possible to try and ruin DB's chances later on, everyone in the DB stands knew what was going on, better believe we will never forget it also. And dont even mention the refs being homers, you goofy a** we had to sit and watch a 75 yrd run get called back for an indv. whistle, i also watched #65 bateman get held on every play and still force 2 fumbles and have a sack, you wont see us again and probably not for awhile, if i was GC i would not schedule them for the next 3 or 4 yrs, make them show us they can beat a morristown team first, good luck in the toilet bowl, im sure u have murphy fair scratchin their heads wonderin what they were thinkin.

Go cheer on your world-beating vols goofy toe