Brentwood vs. Ravenwood

vols1788

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a rivalry game, which does account for something. And the nod for best or better coach goes to Rector. But the Bruins will come out on top.

RHS 7

BHS 24

Thats a matter of opinion Rector is best coach I wouldn't trade Crawford for three Rectors. I do however agree with the outcome. I do expect Ravenwood to make some plays but I just don't see them being able to hang with the Bruins your score is probably pretty close I don't have a better guess. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thats a matter of opinion Rector is best coach I wouldn't trade Crawford for three Rectors. I do however agree with the outcome. I do expect Ravenwood to make some plays but I just don't see them being able to hang with the Bruins your score is probably pretty close I don't have a better guess. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Both Rector and Crawford are amazing coaches and I really don't think there is a good way to compare the two because they each have such different styles. But you can't argue against either one, as they've proven time and time again that each style is effective.

As for the game, I'm gonna go with Brentwood. I think that BHS's D may legitimately be one of the state's best, and they've started to click on offense. I stick to what I said before the season started: This could very well be a team we see in Murfreesboro come December

NOTE TO ALL WHO MAY READ THIS BOARD: ANYTHING SAID, PREDICTED, OR KNOWN BY KINGZ615 IS PROBABLY FALSE INFORMATION OR JUST PLAIN WRONG. THIS IS JUST A FOREWARNING FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS HE MAY KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE ACTUALLY DOES NOT!

The mature thing to do would be not make any comments or replys to any of his posts. I know that will be hard for some of yall but it can be done. Just a thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Brentwood and Ravenwood both have good teams and coaches but Ravenwood has to regain their desire to play the quality football their talents has shown for example: at the BA game if this is not regained the score will be greatly in favor of the Brentwood Team /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Hoping for a good game with no injuries to both teams