Hey Ram Fan

hopalot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We took it easy on King's, but give them credit they played hard. We got to play a lot of kids early so I hope the Lion fans don't get on here whining. We showed good sportsmanship and we are now 4-0. The Grace Christian Academy-Striving for Perfection in 2008.

You are 4 and 0 but look who you have played. i mean no disrespect to those teams but the combined record is 3 wins and 14 losses north green avg loss by 20 unaka avg loss by 32 oakdale avg loss by 29 and kings avg loss by 25 now there is 4 bigs wins to brag about and with those kinds of records striving to win against those kinds of teams should not be to hard to come by

You are 4 and 0 but look who you have played. i mean no disrespect to those teams but the combined record is 3 wins and 14 losses north green avg loss by 20 unaka avg loss by 32 oakdale avg loss by 29 and kings avg loss by 25 now there is 4 bigs wins to brag about and with those kinds of records striving to win against those kinds of teams should not be to hard to come by

why??? do you have to be negative this is a board 4 good discussion not bashing

I think these are points that can't be ignored. When our communities see negative things happening to our kids in sports, they need to be brought up, not looked over. Show a little class and this will be a positive forum. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think these are points that can't be ignored. When our communities see negative things happening to our kids in sports, they need to be brought up, not looked over. Show a little class and this will be a positive forum. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey zaza i dont agree with you on much but your statement about the NRA is so true

but seriously can we just talk football and predictions this time Grace has nothin against cloudland /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

whats the pic for the coalfield game ???

We took it easy on King's, but give them credit they played hard. We got to play a lot of kids early so I hope the Lion fans don't get on here whining. We showed good sportsmanship and we are now 4-0. The Grace Christian Academy-Striving for Perfection in 2008.

I really hope you are someone that is not associated with Grace and are just trying to be sarcastic to get people angry because if your not you are one cocky jerk. With a score of 56-0 there should have been a change in starters after 30 something lead. But hey sounds like Grace has alot of Egos to stroke, yours first. You really are giving Grace a negative rep.

I don't have a problem with this week. Grace didn't score any points in the fourth quarter. I didn't like it the week before when they left their starters in to run up the score. This week they did what most teams do and that's let the younger players play the last 1-2 quarters. If the youngers guys add three TDs in the fourth quarter I wouldn't have a problem with that.