Hey Ram Fan

hopalot

This guy is one of the main reason people are bashing grace. Frankly, you ###### people off. Not only do you post about Grace and sing your own praises you post about other losing teams and down them on other threads. I mean really what do you expect when you put Striving for Perfection after every post considering the teams you beat.

And no, not every school recruits. Most get the occasional transfer and play with whoever comes through the door.

I know that not every school recruits, (sorry shouldn't have been so general)....my point exactly about this poster for Grace. He or she (some mean moms out there) is making the argument against Grace. A little humility please.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Christian is doing a good job of beating all of these muffin teams, but everyone knows what would happen if they played one of the top tier teams in Tennessee. Good job on being undefeated, if Grace makes it to at least the 3rd round then I will believe that they are a pretty good team.

i know oakdale is reg 2 but arent the other teams they played in their region if so muffin or not they have to play them

I really can underdstand why people are mad at us becoming so good so fast. But that is not our fault. We have great coaches and great kids and that usually means great football. Nobody was saying antything about teams beating us in the ground the last few seasons. We are 4-0 proud of our team and ready to win a region and even more. The Grace Christia Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

No one is mad that your so good how good are you. the teams that you have beat have a 3 and 14 record averaging getting beat by 25 points or more. you are also winning on a schedule that was set up for you to win so we are not mad that your so good but the fact that your keeping starters in the game to run up the score. and also for stats i guess noticed that amos and hester moved up on the td list on prep xtra after all the ones scored against oakdale you guys at grace just dont get it and probaly never will

i know oakdale is reg 2 but arent the other teams they played in their region if so muffin or not they have to play them

No , they have only played one regon team, the others are just traditionally weak teams. When the schedule was made out ,they were pretty weak themselves. Idoubt these teams will schedule Grace anymore. Grace will have to scracth around to fill a schedule. They need to call Trousdale and South Pitt, these teams are also striving for perfection in 2008.

No , they have only played one regon team, the others are just traditionally weak teams. When the schedule was made out ,they were pretty weak themselves. Idoubt these teams will schedule Grace anymore. Grace will have to scracth around to fill a schedule. They need to call Trousdale and South Pitt, these teams are also striving for perfection in 2008.

They could always call Alcoa up and see if they are interested but I doubt Alcoa would waste their time. I would like to see Alcoa/South Pitt though. All of the sudden some posters seem to think that Grace is the cream of the crop. I find it all rather funny. Would they be bracketed with South Pitt and Trousdale when the playoffs come around?

TheGraceChristianAcademy- Do you really believe that they will achieve perfection in the playoffs as well, and when they get beat will you humbly come here and eat a geaping porion of crow, with a side of your words?

I planned to stay out of this thread but I have to chime in on it. And trust me, people didn't just start talking about teams running up a score, as an Alcoa fan I have heard them accused and I am pretty sure Trousdale was also accused in a few cases.

thanks i was mistaken i thought that n.g. was in your region

thanks i was mistaken i thought that n.g. was in your region

They used to be, I also saw on their website ,they were bragging about scoreing at least 50 points every game this season. I'd say thats about to come to a halt. I also hear they got a player ruled inelegable. Not sure if thats true or not. I doubt it because everyone knows that its against the rules to cheat. Just no way that could happen.

Grace is kinda like Cosby, they are bragging about beating up on all of these muffin cupcake teams. Maybe, just maybe you can make it to the 4th round and get a visit from South Pitt or TC. Then we will see how much you guys can run the score up.

When you see somebody on here from cosby talking like grace fans, then you can put us in the same boat. Nobody's on here bragging about beatin up any team we've played this season. Cosby plays up in every nonregion game. Three of which are aaa. And I've yet to see the first eagle fan post anything like Mr. Striving for Perfection in 2008. Nobody said that we played teams like SP or Alcoa. We've played the ones on our schedule. Have you ever seen Cosby play anyone? Do you even know where Cosby is?

They used to be, I also saw on their website ,they were bragging about scoreing at least 50 points every game this season. I'd say thats about to come to a halt. I also hear they got a player ruled inelegable. Not sure if thats true or not. I doubt it because everyone knows that its against the rules to cheat. Just no way that could happen.

Anyone,

pujo, I've seen both Hampton AND Grace play twice, in my opinion Hampton is the better team at least (2) td's. Tougher kids, better coached, longer tradition. As for the cheating, if the players did not move they supposedly should sit out a year. Who is the QB for Hampton, didn't see him play last year?