Gallatin (4-0) @ Smyrna (2-3)

Gtowner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin's special teams will not come close to touching smyrna's. bryson has almost returned 3 or 4 punts this year and smyrna's kicker has had 9 kickoffs in the endzone out of 11 and put 2 through the uprights. the punts usually are always fair caught.

It is obvious that you have not seen Gallatin's special teams. You will have 0 yards on kickoffs and your punt returner will have someone in his grill when he catches it. If Bryson is going to be productive, it will have to come from the TB position.

I can only remember one kickoff all season that didn't go into the endzone, and trust me, Gallatin has kicked off more than 11 times. You will be shocked by the wave kicking game.

I MAY BE WRONG BUT BUT IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT GALLATIN HAS KICKED OFF 25 TIMES HAVE HAD 3 KICK OFFS RETURNED FOR A TOTAL OF ABOUT 120 YDS...THE BIGGEST WAS LEBANON OF 55 YDS////GALLATIN NEEDS TO KICK IT IN THE END ZONE EVERY TIME AGAINST SMYRNA...SATTERFIELD HAS HAD A GREAT YEAR PUNTING AS WELL...AVG ABOVE 40 PLUS YDS A KICK....GREAT HIEGHT ON THE BALL TOO....GALLATIN HAS HAD TROUBLE SNAPPING THE BALL ON EXTRA POINTS...MISSED A FEW....

I MAY BE WRONG BUT BUT IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT GALLATIN HAS KICKED OFF 25 TIMES HAVE HAD 3 KICK OFFS RETURNED FOR A TOTAL OF ABOUT 120 YDS...THE BIGGEST WAS LEBANON OF 55 YDS////GALLATIN NEEDS TO KICK IT IN THE END ZONE EVERY TIME AGAINST SMYRNA...SATTERFIELD HAS HAD A GREAT YEAR PUNTING AS WELL...AVG ABOVE 40 PLUS YDS A KICK....GREAT HIEGHT ON THE BALL TOO....GALLATIN HAS HAD TROUBLE SNAPPING THE BALL ON EXTRA POINTS...MISSED A FEW....

The Lebanon KR was the one that I remembered. Regardless, to say Smyrna's Special Teams will own Gallatin is quite absurd.

I can not wait for this game!!!!

Gallatin's special teams will not come close to touching smyrna's. bryson has almost returned 3 or 4 punts this year and smyrna's kicker has had 9 kickoffs in the endzone out of 11 and put 2 through the uprights. the punts usually are always fair caught.

almost means almost-obviously you have not seen our kicker satterfield

Man I'm excited about this game!! Cant wait to see the rest of the Green Wave nation in Bulldog country. Lets bring the noise!

Lets Go Green Wave It's time to make a statement!

greenwave fans-lets make as much noise as we did at the lebanon game. go green