Clinton vs Oak Ridge

coonhunter293

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, for all the people that just picked clinton to win, YOU ARE IDIOTS!! Clinton does have a slight chance in this game but oak ridge will have to play worse than they did against DB and the Dragons will have to play their best game of the season, which i don't see happening without Weston. Oak Ridge started out very shakey but has matured greatly in the very few games they've played this year. Their young linebackers have proven themselves multiple times now. Clinton's only weapon is there offense and i guess no one on here realizes that oak ridge's defense is really good! Although they struggled against DB with tackling Chris S., they have a good enough defense to shut down Clinton. With hazelhurst out oak ridge will key on containing Stone alone until they prove that someone else can carry their offense. I hate that hazelhurst is out for two reasons; first because he is a really hard worker and great football player, and second because it will just give clinton a big fat excuse for their 28-7 loss to the wildcats on friday. Personally, I don't want this excuse to be pulled out because if you want to talk about people being out oak ridge is missing a huge player with Zulliger's torn ACL and Irby who has also hurt his knee. But all in all this will still be a good game to go watch. The new dragon's stadium will be packed and they will be ready for Oak Ridge but it just won't be enough. Oak Ridge 28 Clinton 7

well for a bunch of idiots i guess we can predict football a little better than you can, i will give you some credit though, the game wasnt as close as i thought it was gonna be. i will retract the statements i made earlier just like i promised, oakridge does have some class, they took this loss pretty well. as for you i think you should consider givin up posting on here or atleast think about what your saying a little more, but what do i know im just another clinton idiot. GO DRAGONS!!!

I will bet right now that a couple of them get closed! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />