Indy @ ?

hsfbfan1

Exactly what question is it that you require an answer to? As for the rest of your post--pleasent thoughts! Would that it were.

You have never answered a question I asked you so I will take you off the hook. I don't want you to answer any questions I have asked, because when it boils down to it I could really care less anymore. I hope that Nick does really well at whatever position he plays, because if he is playing well it helps the team.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have never answered a question I asked you so I will take you off the hook. I don't want you to answer any questions I have asked, because when it boils down to it I could really care less anymore. I hope that Nick does really well at whatever position he plays, because if he is playing well it helps the team.

Can't remember, eh? Oh well, thanks for taking me off the hook anyway(whatever that ment). And I'm sincerely glad that you no longer care. I too hope that all of the players are able to help the team wherever and whenever possible; not just Nick Smith. I do hope this clears it up some.

Can't remember, eh? Oh well, thanks for taking me off the hook anyway(whatever that ment). And I'm sincerely glad that you no longer care. I too hope that all of the players are able to help the team wherever and whenever possible; not just Nick Smith. I do hope this clears it up some.

It doesn't clear it up at all. In the grand scheme it is not worth debating you on this since you have a vested interest.

Nick is performing well at receiver and as of now should stay there. I don't know why you would take Heckman out of the quarterback role. He is tops in the state in running and passing. A select few jump on him when he throws an interception. Everybody throws interceptions. I love Nick like a brother and he performed well at WR last night. I just don't think he should be playing quarterback. He seems to be enjoying the role and he sure enjoyed helping the team win the game last night.

Nick is performing well at receiver and as of now should stay there. I don't know why you would take Heckman out of the quarterback role. He is tops in the state in running and passing. A select few jump on him when he throws an interception. Everybody throws interceptions. I love Nick like a brother and he performed well at WR last night. I just don't think he should be playing quarterback. He seems to be enjoying the role and he sure enjoyed helping the team win the game last night.

And Nick Scored a Touchdown off a screen pass from Heckman for the Eagles first touchdown of the night. Kind of ironic in a way. No matter, the Indy Nation is proud of the come from behind win and looking forward to homecoming game next week against an apparently much improved Clarksville NE team.

It doesn't clear it up at all. In the grand scheme it is not worth debating you on this since you have a vested interest.

I don't know how much clarity it is that you need on this subject. Obviously more than I can offer in the grand scheme of things. And if you would please be so kind-explain to me exactly what my vested interest is? If not, that's OK. Goes right along with which question you wanted answered, I suppose.

I am also glad to see Nick Smith being permitted to contribute to the teams success lately wherever it is allowed. Want Senior leadership--put Seniors on the field. And those select few who jump on #7 about interceptions; they must be the same ones who jumped on Smith last year. No, wait a minute. It can't be the same select few. Because the end result of that was...........Oh well, the drama continues. I truley hope that Indy continues to fight through the rest of the season and gets a shot at a playoff berth. I guess it all depends on one person. And in business that peson is called the indespensable man. And can anyone tell me the correct answer to the business axiom "What do you do with the indespensable man?" The correct answer may surprise some.

I am also glad to see Nick Smith being permitted to contribute to the teams success lately wherever it is allowed. Want Senior leadership--put Seniors on the field. And those select few who jump on #7 about interceptions; they must be the same ones who jumped on Smith last year. No, wait a minute. It can't be the same select few. Because the end result of that was...........Oh well, the drama continues. I truley hope that Indy continues to fight through the rest of the season and gets a shot at a playoff berth. I guess it all depends on one person. And in business that peson is called the indespensable man. And can anyone tell me the correct answer to the business axiom "What do you do with the indespensable man?" The correct answer may surprise some.

Good Lord...I'm a fan of the Eagles and have only lived in this community for a few years.... and have no son playing on the Team....Just to Clarify!!! It sounds to me like your are his Dad or Grand Dad or some sort of family memeber....It's really not hard to see what TNsparty was getting at.....but keep playing stupid! You have made yourself look like an idiot for 2 years now( just my observation) If you really are one of those three ....Please support the Eagles and Your Family member, and stop embarrasing yourself. Congratulations Eagles ! Great Win Friday! Keep it going!

Good Lord...I'm a fan of the Eagles and have only lived in this community for a few years.... and have no son playing on the Team....Just to Clarify!!! It sounds to me like your are his Dad or Grand Dad or some sort of family memeber....It's really not hard to see what TNsparty was getting at.....but keep playing stupid! You have made yourself look like an idiot for 2 years now( just my observation) If you really are one of those three ....Please support the Eagles and Your Family member, and stop embarrasing yourself. Congratulations Eagles ! Great Win Friday! Keep it going!

FT,

Not just your observation. I no longer have a player on the team so I try to be objective. I keep letting myself get pulled into these threads and I keep vowing I won't. I too want to congratulate the Eagles on a good road win. Keep the momentum up vs CNE for homecoming. Take it from me parents of players. It will be over before you know it, so enjoy every minute of your players high school career. If you want to focus on all of the negative you are depriving yourself of good memories. Enjoy the good ones while you can.

Please, oh please, if you know what tnsparty was, is, or does get at, share it. Another poster with mind reading abilities. Good. So you can now take the lead in discerning other peoples 'interests'. It also seems that you pay close attention to the lenght of time people play stupid and embarrass themselves(good to have that monitiored as well). To 'clarify' things for you before I do play 'stupid' and "embarrass' myself,(somehow namecalling always seems to enter the picture with mindreaders) I have been posting for less than a year. FYI, I am also not a relative of any sort to anyone on the team. Can't make it much clearer than that. And my 'vested' interest is? Please share. Inquiring minds want to know!

Can anyone tell me what happen to the Indy team that played so great during the summer? I have watched this team for the last three years. This team has talent all over the place. It appears that they have gone away from what was working. When the quarterback was spreading the ball around, they looked like a playoff team. Now they look like a team with no direction or identity. Memo to the quarterback, three seconds and let it go. Use all of your weapons on the field. No one or two players can do it by themselves. Your b