RBS-vs-Lancaster Christian

regit

This whole post is getting crazy. Here are teh facts...

1. RBS has not won a game on the field in 60 attempts.

2. RBS has not won a game this year.

3. LCA is 10-5 in its first one and a half years of existence.

4. LCA has handedly beat teams that beat RBS.

I would take it personal if a team scheduled me for homecoming, you can't blame LCA for that. For the sake of argument and to play devil's advocate; I have been to four RBS games in my lifetime, all as a coach. I have yet to see a real decent amount of heart and guts. What I have coached against is a non-sensical offense and some poorly coached kids. Hooting and hollering does not mean you have heart. Having heart is making a block when you are out of energy or breaking a run when your legs are cramped up, or playing with injuries. Last year, LCA's quarterback hurt his knee against Saint Andrews, when LCA began to lose, he demanded to be put back in, limped around for a couple of plays and then was taken out. It turned out that he tore ligaments in his knee. He didn't complain or say a word, he just wanted to win. That is heart, not a bunch of kids that have lost a ton of games getting sympathy from all the coach t posters. It's good to see RBS excited, that is the first step, but they are still pretty bad and maybe should hold off until they get that elusive win. I hope that the players from both sides play a clean game, ignore the posts, and do show heart.

LCA is too strong this year for it to be close.

i guess u have alot to say but u haven't even been to a game this year all u know is that we lost, u don't see our kids play with injuries this is not the same group of boys u taught !! i guess we'll have to wait and see !! we scored 14pts. @g-ville /we scored 18pts against clay co. we held picket co. to only scoring 6 pts. and jackson co. ? can't remember, how long has it been that RBS has not been 0 at the end of a game only once this year so talk all u want but this is not the same group of boys U taught !!!! i guess any team that we played this year would be offended in their eyes, its just the way it worked out !!!! not my doings !! im glad that our boys have to play a HARD TEAM like LAC if we beat them it would make it even more ENJOYABLE !!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON , guess everyone in LAC territory has gone to bed to rest up for the long 2 hr. road trip to Bulldog Country? Don't get lost !! we r ready for a challenge /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!!

We are looking forward to the trip. Should be a very competitive game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(How long it is competitive is yet to be determined.)

It was a good game. It was physical but RBS lacked consistency on offense. Some good plays here and there but offensively RBS played better than last years game. We had 1 punt in the first half and one turnover on downs late in the game with our 2's in. Great crowd support from the RBS fans. I am looking forward to the RBS vs MJCA game. Should be a good one. LCA moved the ball well scoring 22 in the first half and 16 in the second. Next up are those SCA roughridas.

38-6 and should have been worse. Looks like its the same old day in Bulldog Country!!!

Nice. This is coming from a team that has scheduled a full slate of some of the smallest and historically poorest performing teams in the state. Good luck when you officially join the TSSAA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw LCA play against MJCA. It will be a long, long LCA day when you have to go toe to toe with a MTCS, FCS or Cascade. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />