York at LA

friendlyguy1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some select seniors at Livingston Academy wanted me to let everyone know. They GUARANTEE a victory at home this Friday against the dragons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It seems that some select LA fans will be disappointed Friday night then. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Some select seniors at Livingston Academy wanted me to let everyone know. They GUARANTEE a victory at home this Friday against the dragons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good luck...

That could be the dumbest thing that I've heard from the LA bunch yet.... Good luck with that. Might want to score over 20 points in 4 games before you start guaranteeing stuff!!

The Livingston Academy team will overcome adversity this week I believe. Too much negativity on message boards and community talk, though. The team will not be affected by crap. Ignoramous from Hilham, hope to see you Friday. I am 100% sure you will see me.

Are you going to be wearing a sign with stronger3 on it or something?? If not, how are you so sure that I will see you?

big game for both teams, and this is one of those games where records mean nothing. whats your thoughts and predictions?

I think that as long as both teams go out there and play fair and there are good officials that it will be a great game but i still have to say that york will win because their performance last friday at smith was pretty great which i think a lot of people thought that they would not and they proved theirselves at that game so all in all i have to say york