Bledsoe vs Grace

warrior4ever

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe to some the "free garbage" was more exciting than the first half. And correct me if I am wrong but is there a requirement of the people that pay to come to the games that they have to stand up and yell. And what on earth does that have to do with game itself. If you can't get fired up on your own to play in a region and rival game like Dunlap, you should not wear the Blue and Gold anyway. And as far as the coaches "playing to the crowd" that is what is pathetic. I hate to refer to someone else's comments but I have to agree with Warrior4ever, you must not have ever played. And I know you have no idea what it is like to be a real Warrior or have put your blood, sweat, and tears on the field. There are some of us that do! There are some of us that have run out of that old locker room at the old field, then later sat with chill bumps listening to the cleats coming down the steps from the old dressing room at the High School. So don't even question whether or not we are true Warrior supporters or imply that we don't care about the team, games, or the program...you don't even know what it is all about!

the cleats gave me chill bumps too.....

Maybe to some the "free garbage" was more exciting than the first half. And correct me if I am wrong but is there a requirement of the people that pay to come to the games that they have to stand up and yell. And what on earth does that have to do with game itself. If you can't get fired up on your own to play in a region and rival game like Dunlap, you should not wear the Blue and Gold anyway. And as far as the coaches "playing to the crowd" that is what is pathetic. I hate to refer to someone else's comments but I have to agree with Warrior4ever, you must not have ever played. And I know you have no idea what it is like to be a real Warrior or have put your blood, sweat, and tears on the field.There are some of us that do! There are some of us that have run out of that old locker room at the old field, then later sat with chill bumps listening to the cleats coming down the steps from the old dressing room at the High School. So don't even question whether or not we are true Warrior supporters or imply that we don't care about the team, games, or the program...you don't even know what it is all about!

Amen there War, these young wippersnappers ( the Johnny Boynton/Hubert Roberson kids ) have no clue what real Warrior football is about. If as a player growing up in Bledsoe County you need a crowd standing on there feet to make your block, or give that extra effort then you dang sure do not know what Warrior Football is about. When we played dunlap one thing was for sure it was all out WAR, no holds barred and you hit just as hard the last play as you did the first without any dang cheerleading. Bledsoeb it is clear you are a misguided young man that never saw Robert Sharp, Kevin Whitson, Randy Sharp, Bart Myers, John Swafford, Jim Swafford, Kyle Thomas, Houston Thomas, John Watson, Pendergrass, Brian Bridges, Travis Terry, Jeff Gadd, Ron Sells & many other true Warriors play football. Ask any of them if they need a cheerleader to bust somebody in the ---- mouth when the Injuns are on the other side of the field, I'll bet you a brand new Ben Franklin every one of them will tell you ---- no I didn't need a cheerleader to make me bust a injun in the face. Mabey you & Hubert need the cheerleaders but a TRUE, LOYAL BLEDSOE COUNTY WARRIOR DANG SURE DON'T YOUNG MAN! I doubt you fit in that class & I know for a fact he don't, I can see that every friday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Young whippersnappers, young lads have you stolen that line from The Living Legend. It's ok, I guess you can use it too. The young lads at Bledsoe are playing hard, but the young lads at Grace Academy are simply to talented for them. Grace Academy has a true Living Legend playing for them in that QB. If anyone wants to know what it takes to achieve Legend Status then look no further than Grace's QB. Grace's coach is also trying to achieve Legend Status and in time will probably achieve that goal. Grace is a pretty decent team that should score at least 30 on the young lads from Bledsoe this Thursday. I hope all young lads from each respective clubs come out of this one injury free. Goodluck from The Living Legend.

Amen there War, these young wippersnappers ( the Johnny Boynton/Hubert Roberson kids ) have no clue what real Warrior football is about. If as a player growing up in Bledsoe County you need a crowd standing on there feet to make your block, or give that extra effort then you dang sure do not know what Warrior Football is about. When we played dunlap one thing was for sure it was all out WAR, no holds barred and you hit just as hard the last play as you did the first without any dang cheerleading. Bledsoeb it is clear you are a misguided young man that never saw Robert Sharp, Kevin Whitson, Randy Sharp, Bart Myers, John Swafford, Jim Swafford, Kyle Thomas, Houston Thomas, John Watson, Pendergrass, Brian Bridges, Travis Terry, Jeff Gadd, Ron Sells & many other true Warriors play football. Ask any of them if they need a cheerleader to bust somebody in the ---- mouth when the Injuns are on the other side of the field, I'll bet you a brand new Ben Franklin every one of them will tell you ---- no I didn't need a cheerleader to make me bust a injun in the face. Mabey you & Hubert need the cheerleaders but a TRUE, LOYAL BLEDSOE COUNTY WARRIOR DANG SURE DON'T YOUNG MAN! I doubt you fit in that class & I know for a fact he don't, I can see that every friday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Its not fair to say that these kids have no clue what real warrior football is all about. Bledsoeb made that statement about cheering on the fans not the kids. I'm not defending bledsoeb, I'm defending the kids. They hit pretty hard on Friday and came up short. Quiet living in the past and tooting your own horn. This is why every topic ya'll start gets closed. Back to the topic, Bledsoe can stay in this game if they will run the Smith boy and the Blaylock boy more. I was impressed by the Blaylock kid man he was everywhere Friday night. By the way, is that Jeff Blaylocks boy. Bledsoe 6 Grace 34

WOW! It is good to know that there are others out here that actually get it. I am sure you had to run out of that old locker room with water dripping from the ceiling and was thrilled to do it down at the old field. And what about having to get ready down in that "pit" at Dunlap then running out under their bleachers with them throwing stuff at you and just being proud to be able to go at it for the Big Blue. Notice there are some on here that have said nothing about actually playing or even beginning to know what that is like. I know this thread is about Blesoe vs Grace, but to start building back PRIDE in Bledsoe Football (which it takes to be able to win) we need some folks to remind everyone what being a Warrior is all about. Our players need to know that it is more than "just a game" or "something to do on Friday night". When these things start to happen and we start building PRIDE back into the Big Blue, then teams like Grace will be back to being considered "off weeks". Someone made the comment about "living in the past", "if you don't know where you've been, how do you know how to get where you want to go".

WOW! It is good to know that there are others out here that actually get it. I am sure you had to run out of that old locker room with water dripping from the ceiling and was thrilled to do it down at the old field. And what about having to get ready down in that "pit" at Dunlap then running out under their bleachers with them throwing stuff at you and just being proud to be able to go at it for the Big Blue. Notice there are some on here that have said nothing about actually playing or even beginning to know what that is like. I know this thread is about Blesoe vs Grace, but to start building back PRIDE in Bledsoe Football (which it takes to be able to win) we need some folks to remind everyone what being a Warrior is all about. Our players need to know that it is more than "just a game" or "something to do on Friday night". When these things start to happen and we start building PRIDE back into the Big Blue, then teams like Grace will be back to being considered "off weeks". Someone made the comment about "living in the past", "if you don't know where you've been, how do you know how to get where you want to go".

I am not that old but I know the heart you speak of.I can still remember crying like a baby in the locker room after suiting up my last time as a Warrior.I will say again,this aint something you do just to pass the time.Take up golf or something if that is the case.This stays with you forever!Give your all Warriors!