East Ridge @ Sequoyah

bigclittleh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. Sequoyah lost a starting lineman to a high ankle sprain and it doesn't look like he will be back for this game. M. Moore will step in and will do fine. The guys need to keep thier heads up and work hard. They can play with East Ridge but we have to eliminate the dumb penalties, all the turnovers and do a better job on special teams.

Go CHIEFS !!!!

Should be a good game. Sequoyah lost a starting lineman to a high ankle sprain and it doesn't look like he will be back for this game. M. Moore will step in and will do fine. The guys need to keep thier heads up and work hard. They can play with East Ridge but we have to eliminate the dumb penalties, all the turnovers and do a better job on special teams.

Go CHIEFS !!!!

I could not agree more! We have to cut out the mistakes and come together and play hard! Peels will be missed, Mr Moore needs to step up and fill he shoes. I think this will effect our depth on the line. I hope some more people can step up and help out. Keep working hard CHIEFS!

I could not agree more! We have to cut out the mistakes and come together and play hard! Peels will be missed, Mr Moore needs to step up and fill he shoes. I think this will effect our depth on the line. I hope some more people can step up and help out. Keep working hard CHIEFS!

Yes, would be nice to see the whole O-line step it up this week they have a lot to prove. Looked like some hard running at practice today this could be the week.

I like Sequoyah in a close one.

The East Ridge QB throws the long ball effetively, his receivers seem to drop several. ER favors running b-c gap on the weak side of their offense. Defensive ends do not get uphill and seem to hang around the line of scrimmage to read and react. Sometimes go to 3-5 alignment to defense the spread and the wing. Kicker usually gets the ball into the endzone and the ko team does not hustle to the kick returner. They have two really good lb that punish with a hit. This will be an interesting game. May come down to Coach Martin being the difference in the game...... we'll see. Game should be very competitive!