Need Prayers for Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear about this. We have suffered many similar situations at Oakland and feel your pain. My heart goes out to Moose, his players, and team. May GOD Bless this group of young men and give them to strength to get through this and to provide comfort for each other while the boys are recovering.

Croz, please keep us posted on the progress of the boys.

Prayers sent from Oakland High School.

I've not heard much else, but I know that everyone but Henry Whigham is at home.

I think one girl will be out of school for 6 months and another will be out for six weeks.

I'm not real sure about the other girl and Josh Sapp. They wasn't hurt as bad as the others.

I talked to someone who went to see Henry and they were going to move him to another room.

I can't emphasize too much how lucky these kids are to be alive. Let's all pray for a fast recovery for all.

the 2 boys that were in the wreck is josh sapp and henry wigam josh sapp was never lifelighted to vanderbilt but he did have to go the hosptial in smith.. henry is unfortunalty still in the hospital /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> in vanderbilt today at 10:30 he had his jaw wired shut because he broke his jaw henry was the worst one hurt out of all of them brittany chelsea and kandice the 3 girls are doing ok.