Need Prayers for Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivers education??? One period class a day. Inquiring mind wanted to know, so I asked. Was told the county cant afford another teacher and car. How many more kids can we afford????? Is your child taking drivers education??? They dont know what they are not taught. Maybe its time to take it higher than county level. It takes more than one to make a change. Let this soak in while we pray for our injured children.

God be with them all. For a safe and speedy recovery.

Drivers education??? One period class a day. Inquiring mind wanted to know, so I asked. Was told the county cant afford another teacher and car. How many more kids can we afford????? Is your child taking drivers education??? They dont know what they are not taught. Maybe its time to take it higher than county level. It takes more than one to make a change. Let this soak in while we pray for our injured children.

God be with them all. For a safe and speedy recovery.

Gonna redo this post since I'm pretty sure I totally misunderstood what you were saying. I initially thought you were saying a driver's Ed class had the wreck, but I now believe you are saying this wreck may of been avoided had more Driver's Ed classes been offered. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I do wish all kids would make sure themselves and their passengers are buckled in. I preach this everyday to my four teenagers, but I'm sure they don't realize the importance of it. I'm glad to hear that all will make a full recovery and they are eventually able to look back on this as a costly lesson in life and others will also learn from it as well.

Henry Whigham was one of the players injured in the wreck- broken collar bone and cut up

chest. I understand all 5 were thrown from the car and lucky to be alive. He is in Vanderbilt

Trama unit. One girl Britney Smith has leg injuries and is being operated on this morning.

The other 2 girls and football player Josh Sapp are ok after spending some of the night at the hospital

themselves.

I believe I was told Whigham also has a broken jaw.

Please keep these young people in your prayers.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Makes my heart bust with pride when I see all the good wishes extended to our kids here in G-ville. I've not yet heard the circumstances behind the accident, but who knows, a deer darting in front of the car, kids goofing off?? Doesn't matter as long as they all heal and hurry back to school and life as they know it.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />