William Blount @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would be shocked to death to learn who the hot couple of 80 was /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well maybe not.........................but I want to know if APB know who it is she dated, before I spill the beans /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MLREB, #36 Jacquez Smith will be the #1 recruit in the state of TN next year. i am not saying maryville doesnt have very good athletes, cause i know they do. Ooltewah is blessed with very good athletes this year.

PrimeTime, I don't think so. There is a kid named Brown playing for Harding Academy who should be #1 in the state. Your Smith is a high quality athlete so I am sure he is on someones map.

There is also a player for Henry Co who UT thinks could be #1 in the state of Tennessee as well. But who really knows.

What do you think was WB great strength?

PrimeTime, I don't think so. There is a kid named Brown playing for Harding Academy who should be #1 in the state. Your Smith is a high quality athlete so I am sure he is on someones map.

There is also a player for Henry Co who UT thinks could be #1 in the state of Tennessee as well. But who really knows.

What do you think was WB great strength?

#36 Smith has been a destroyer everwhere he has played. He went to Hunter Middle and use to run over return blockers just for fun. His signature is that when he hits a pile or a player.... things fly everywhere. He will leave his mark and you do not want to be the target. He has the size of a D1 player today and is cut like a super hero action figure. I am not a UT fan, but if that is where he ends up going, then I will be watching UT play. He is a good kid as well as a great player. I have not seen the other guys you speak of but I did play with several guys who went on to play on Sunday's. He has a special gift and hopefully he will keep his head and stay out of trouble. HE IS THE REAL DEAL.

WB's greatest strength is HEART and BRAINS. They are not big, they are not fast, but they play with 100% of their abillities. Watch for #22 and #23 on offense. These two guys are small but play big and have great hands receiving passes. Their coach does a great job of utilizing what he has to work with. Don't expect them to give up... they will bring it all game long no matter the score.

#36 Smith has been a destroyer everwhere he has played. He went to Hunter Middle and use to run over return blockers just for fun. His signature is that when he hits a pile or a player.... things fly everywhere. He will leave his mark and you do not want to be the target. He has the size of a D1 player today and is cut like a super hero action figure. I am not a UT fan, but if that is where he ends up going, then I will be watching UT play. He is a good kid as well as a great player. I have not seen the other guys you speak of but I did play with several guys who went on to play on Sunday's. He has a special gift and hopefully he will keep his head and stay out of trouble. HE IS THE REAL DEAL.

WB's greatest strength is HEART and BRAINS. They are not big, they are not fast, but they play with 100% of their abillities. Watch for #22 and #23 on offense. These two guys are small but play big and have great hands receiving passes. Their coach does a great job of utilizing what he has to work with. Don't expect them to give up... they will bring it all game long no matter the score.

Thanks for the info, I had heard of him but is he a Sr. this year? UT needs to keep all of the local state kids they can, but I am about sure UT might have a new HC next year. I like ole' Phil, but most good things come to an end after they go bad. I don't think the Reb's streak will end this week. I do not expect the game to be a cake walk but the rebels are starting to pick up play-off steam. Seen it before and never get tired of it.

Thanks for the info, I had heard of him but is he a Sr. this year? UT needs to keep all of the local state kids they can, but I am about sure UT might have a new HC next year. I like ole' Phil, but most good things come to an end after they go bad. I don't think the Reb's streak will end this week. I do not expect the game to be a cake walk but the rebels are starting to pick up play-off steam. Seen it before and never get tired of it.

No thank goodness. He is a Junior so we get one more year of only paying $6 to see him play. I have heard that UT is also interested in #8 Sammy Seamster from Ooltewah as well. If I am not mistaken, he finished second in the State track meet in the hundred to another Owl #4 Johnny Myric. #8 Sammy is a tall kid with an exceptional leaping ability. I wish they would pass to him more because he can really smoke. We are going to miss playing WB, OR and Farragut next year. Well... not really Farragut... their announcer is annoying as heck. If they through unsportsman-like penalties for annoying PA guys, he would be constantly penalized.

seen them before , I hope they do make a game of it.

I guarentee WB makes a game of it no matter what the score. There is no quit in them after all they went through this year. I am bad with player numbers, but I thought their back was good and is hard to tackle. Their QB although young makes some very good decisions and will be great in a couple of years. O line play should have graded out well. Owls #36 made some plays, but he had to work for them. Our nose tackle gave them fits all night, but he has done that all year. I don't remember any stand out on D for WB, remember we were on their side of the 50 all night and they wore down.

Here's hoping a Region 2 team comes out on the right side of the score. GO WB

you would be shocked to death to learn who the hot couple of 80 was /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well maybe not.........................but I want to know if APB know who it is she dated, before I spill the beans /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Vettesue

APB has had plenty of time to respond... The supense is killing me..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

tpoole12