District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there is an upset. I really think the girls are playing well and are capable of beating MC. They are going to have to play smart and keep turnovers down. Good Luck Huntland!!!!!!!!!

Still betting on the young ladies in baby blue. Moore County by 15! Go Raiderettes!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

37 MC 31 Huntland.

The Hornets have built a good defensive team. Both teams played tough defensively. Way to work ladies from both schools.

My bet is still on the ladies in Baby Blue for an 11A win. They have talent and grit.

Go Raiderettes!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any stats on the CA/Richland game? CA scores 45. Who led them in scoring? How many 3's were hit?

The CA-Richland was close going into the 4th quarter (34-28). Both teams hit several 3's. CA had about 5-6 threes and Richland had a few more than that. I know you questioned CA's desire to play, but they played hard all 4 quarters until the final buzzer. This team has not really put 4 quarters together against a good team until last night. They are playing alot of freshman and a 8th grader. Coach Helton seems to be developing some chemistry and toughness on this team. Abby Davis lead CA with 13, Lacy Hayes had 11, and the other scoring was spread out among 5 other players. I think the coach has settled on a 8 man rotation. If they continue to play hard and take care of the ball, this is starting to look like a team that could surprise some teams next year. Their

starting lineup will be 2 seniors, 2 sophomores, and 1 freshman for next years group and there should be a few good reserves that are either freshman or sophomores this year. You do a good job on your posts and I enjoy reading them.

The CA-Richland was close going into the 4th quarter (34-28). Both teams hit several 3's. CA had about 5-6 threes and Richland had a few more than that. I know you questioned CA's desire to play, but they played hard all 4 quarters until the final buzzer. This team has not really put 4 quarters together against a good team until last night. They are playing alot of freshman and a 8th grader. Coach Helton seems to be developing some chemistry and toughness on this team. Abby Davis lead CA with 13, Lacy Hayes had 11, and the other scoring was spread out among 5 other players. I think the coach has settled on a 8 man rotation. If they continue to play hard and take care of the ball, this is starting to look like a team that could surprise some teams next year. Their

starting lineup will be 2 seniors, 2 sophomores, and 1 freshman for next years group and there should be a few good reserves that are either freshman or sophomores this year. You do a good job on your posts and I enjoy reading them.

Thqanks for the update and good luck.

Nomad is one of the good ones.

Huntland girls played really well especially on defense. The coaches put together a great game plan but the lady hornets just could not get a basket to fall in the fourth quarter. The team is much improved might not want to play them early in the tournament. That upset i was smelling almost happened in the hornets nest. Maybe next time.