H2O town and Oneida

CleatlessInjun

Great game guys and way to go DEFENSE. Don't listen to the bull on here about all that TC and SP stuff. Last I looked the playoffs are a long ways off and who knows, THEY BOTH may not even make it.Good game, get rested this weekend and get ready to work for Midway. And 1 last thing.......

HOOTIE-HOOOOOO

HOOTIE-HOOOOOO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game guys and way to go DEFENSE. Don't listen to the bull on here about all that TC and SP stuff. Last I looked the playoffs are a long ways off and who knows, THEY BOTH may not even make it.Good game, get rested this weekend and get ready to work for Midway. And 1 last thing.......

HOOTIE-HOOOOOO

HOOTIE-HOOOOOO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL!! You just dont get it. They will both be there.TRUST ME!!!! These are not, any given night teams. These are championship teams in the hunt for the gold. AGAIN!!!! Its like being in 2A and knowing Alcoa is out there.

LOL!! You just dont get it. They will both be there.TRUST ME!!!! These are not, any given night teams. These are championship teams in the hunt for the gold. AGAIN!!!! Its like being in 2A and knowing Alcoa is out there.

LOL!!I do get it. They are NOT there yet. Yea I agree they are heavily favored to be, but it ain't happened yet.ANYTHING can happen on ANY GIVEN night. The good thing about your last sentence is that this isn't 2A either.

LOL!!I do get it. They are NOT there yet. Yea I agree they are heavily favored to be, but it ain't happened yet.ANYTHING can happen on ANY GIVEN night. The good thing about your last sentence is that this isn't 2A either.

Thats true its not 2A. Its 1A. Both mentioned teams have more gold balls than all the other teams in 1A put together. They are on top of their game this year. Again. Both teams. But I wont burst your bubble. But they will. Have a safe trip home, and continue the quest. You must believe, nothing wrong with that. Looks like yall may have region sewn up. Since Hampton is struggling this year. Hope you win.

For the record, Injuns did my team a favor beating H2O. My team has to play them in our region. Just in case it comes down to it to make playoffs. But i didnt enjoy seeing a region team get beat by another. Double edge sword.

Thats true its not 2A. Its 1A. Both mentioned teams have more gold balls than all the other teams in 1A put together. They are on top of their game this year. Again. Both teams. But I wont burst your bubble. But they will. Have a safe trip home, and continue the quest. You must believe, nothing wrong with that. Looks like yall may have region sewn up. Since Hampton is struggling this year. Hope you win.

For the record, Injuns did my team a favor beating H2O. My team has to play them in our region. Just in case it comes down to it to make playoffs. But i didnt enjoy seeing a region team get beat by another. Double edge sword.

Just for the record, Coach Lambert is going to give a copy of this game to Midway in exchange for their last game. Oneida never came out of the base offense all night. Coach Wright has more plays than sweep left, sweep right, dive up the middle. The Indians threw one pass in the second half and that was to start to 3rd quarter.

So, while the coaches and players were hoping to impress you with their magnificant football skills. They didn't show anything about our offense that the Green Wave can use. For us, It's more important to win OUR region game next week.

I thought Watertown was a tough team. Fought to the end. No jerky players or foolishness going on. Fans were real friendly. Thanks for appaulding our band! Could have done without the 3 hour drive though.

Great game for the Indians. Take Watertown and move them 3 hours due east and put them in Cherokee uniforms. That team is Greenback, except Greenback is faster across the board and has a more accurate deep ball. Excellent job by TL to schedule Watertown.

Stay focused boys! Now, the real fun begins!

Oneida didn't have to do anything special on offense because the defense scored twice.

Didn't Friendship Christian only beat Watertown 13-7.....I also think that Watertown only lost because of 2 big plays. I don't think I would be putting them in the same category with South Pitt and Trousdale. To be honest with you, I don't think I would even put Trousdale into the same category as South Pitt.

Oneida could have scored more points but they kept it pretty simple in the second half.....Trust me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love how Oneida shows how good they are... and people immediatly go off saying "Well they arent good enough."

2 goal line stands (one resulting in a field goal)

2 defensive TDs

One thing I can most certainly say is they must feed Watertown boys something(or maybe that whole region) because they broke tackles left and right. I guarantee TL gets those boys fixed for Midway.

No matter what anyone says, I bet H20town never makes Oneida homecoming again.

Oneida didn't have to do anything special on offense because the defense scored twice.

Didn't Friendship Christian only beat Watertown 13-7.....I also think that Watertown only lost because of 2 big plays. I don't think I would be putting them in the same category with South Pitt and Trousdale. To be honest with you, I don't think I would even put Trousdale into the same category as South Pitt.

Oneida could have scored more points but they kept it pretty simple in the second half.....Trust me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Oneida on the win, I figured Watertown would put up a better fight.

As for SP and TC, TC is in the same category as SP.

TC returns all but one starter to a team that kept within 2 scores of SP last year. SP last about half their starters.

Congrats to Oneida on the win, I figured Watertown would put up a better fight.

As for SP and TC, TC is in the same category as SP.

TC returns all but one starter to a team that kept within 2 scores of SP last year. SP last about half their starters.

Sometimes I do a little playful taunting , seems like everyone took it the wrong way .

I sure wont do that again.

For watertown , this was a good team. I said that from the beginning .

No one wants to give credit where credit is due. I knew Oneida's D would stop them.

Everyone predicted this because it has happened over and over again.

A lot of people said Watertown was not on their game. Not true. Oneida's D was on theirs.

I don't think you will get anyone to say we can beat SP wright now .We know when and if time comes

we will have to prepare for a task that everyone is the underdog going into.