Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as I hate to say it..................the "Dogs may not win another game the rest of the season. This bunch has lived on the previous years accomplishments instead of going out and establishing their own. Face the facts. The question is...........who will win a game first.......Hampton or Tennessee????? I'd say GCA and all the other teams are licking their chops boys so you had better decide if you want to pay the price and be all you can or pack up the bags for the season.

I have no doubt in my mind ,Hampton can win. Its really up to the players. They have to pay attention to their assignments and learn to play hard on every down. If thats a problem this week, they might need to change sports. Matbe get some cheer leasing outfits. This one is big. Focus and heart is the key. Need some leaders to come to the front. It'S up to a few fellers to lead this bunch into battle, Hardin, Roberson, Blackmon and Andrews. You are the new leaders, its time.

Pujo, sounds like the Dogs need to get their head in the game, settle down & play some ball. As usual, I'm pulling for you guys.

Some of the GCA fans have their heads so far in the clouds, they won't even know what hit 'em.

Good luck to the BullDogs Fri. nite.

SIC 'EM DOGS.....GET YOU SOME!!!

From the Grunt, and TC........ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If we come out and take care of business we win this game handily, but we can't just show up and expect to win because Hampton has a pretty good little team. We just have to do our thing and be more physical than them like we were at Coalfield. Hampton will be the best team we've seen so far, but we are going to be the best team they have seen too. Hampton hasn't won any games against quality teams. I like my boys 42-13. Hope both teams stay injury free.

If we come out and take care of business we win this game handily, but we can't just show up and expect to win because Hampton has a pretty good little team. We just have to do our thing and be more physical than them like we were at Coalfield. Hampton will be the best team we've seen so far, but we are going to be the best team they have seen too. Hampton hasn't won any games against quality teams. I like my boys 42-13. Hope both teams stay injury free.

Hampton has seen Oneida.....yet you believe your gonna be the best team they have seen so far /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Coalfield is the best yall have played and theyre not that good this year. I hope Hampton beats yall by 80 but JC has more class than that or they would have already done it.

You don't want none of Hampton this week, Nearly every team they have played is better than Grace. I sort of doubt if Grace will even have any game film on Hampton. Hampton has a library full of Grace film. Hampton is not real big on losing, they are going to be ONE FIRED UP BUNCH come Friday night. All I can tell you is Don't worry about the Mule, Just load the wagon.

Hampton has seen Oneida.....yet you believe your gonna be the best team they have seen so far /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Coalfield is the best yall have played and theyre not that good this year. I hope Hampton beats yall by 80 but JC has more class than that or they would have already done it.

Here is the teams that Hampton has played , Johnson Co' Oneida, Unicoi, and West Greene, every one of hese teams are better than Grace or better than anyone Grace has played. Get ready Little feller. The DOGS ARE A COMING, Better hide you're Rooster

Hampton brings a losing team to our house this week and will get another L hung next to their name after we get done with them. You all will think differently about us after we beat you all like evrybody else has. You just think you all have played some teams better than us, just wait and you will see. You haven't seen the athletes and the offense you will see scoring at will like we will do.