Howard @ Polk County

Yeehaw

They always have speed. They always get tired. Look for it in the end of the second, hands on hips, on one knee, gasps for air.......... Long sustained drives will kill their speed players and the D won't have to worry about a break away. Too many players on both sides of the ball for the Tigers. How did that fight song go?

"HOWARD GONE FIGHT, TILL THEY CANT FIGHT NO MO! LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP, AND FIGHT SOME MO!!!!!!"

"HOWARD GONNA FIGHT, TILL THEY GET HIT IN THEY GRILLZ LIE DOWN BLEED A WHILE WISH DEY COULDN'T FEEL, HANDS ON DEY HIPS, KNEES ON DA GRASS, DEM O' COUNTRY BOYS BEATIN OUR _ _ _!!!!!" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't know who you are, but that is the funniest thing I have seen on here in a long while!!! Good luck Wildcats! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always have speed. They always get tired. Look for it in the end of the second, hands on hips, on one knee, gasps for air.......... Long sustained drives will kill their speed players and the D won't have to worry about a break away. Too many players on both sides of the ball for the Tigers. How did that fight song go?

"HOWARD GONE FIGHT, TILL THEY CANT FIGHT NO MO! LIE DOWN, BLEED A WHILE, GET UP, AND FIGHT SOME MO!!!!!!"

"HOWARD GONNA FIGHT, TILL THEY GET HIT IN THEY GRILLZ LIE DOWN BLEED A WHILE WISH DEY COULDN'T FEEL, HANDS ON DEY HIPS, KNEES ON DA GRASS, DEM O' COUNTRY BOYS BEATIN OUR _ _ _!!!!!" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

thats the way to tick people off...its hilarious though /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> cant wait till tonight

thats the way to tick people off...its hilarious though /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> cant wait till tonight

I still think that the theme to Deliverance should be the only music played at Larry G.... just to freak people out...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I still think that the theme to Deliverance should be the only music played at Larry G.... just to freak people out...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I tried that one year when I was doing PA at Grundy. Played nothing but twangy country and that theme. Didn't seem to have any effect on the Hustlin' Tigers. I got some strange looks from our crowd though. They thought I was going to get into trouble.

DL.

Game Day!!!! I'm ready for 730 to get heere and watch the wildacts and tigers to some hard hitting. this game has me excited because its going to be a hard fought game. i think howard will get tired toward the end of the second. of halfway through the third. polk is in great shape like always and i don't see them geting tired. the team with the fewest mistakes is going to win this game so good luck to both teams. I'll be there on the sidelines like always GO POLK

Man what a heck of a game. Final Howard wins 28-26 in a very close game. The Wildcats played with so much effort and grit, but were bitten with a couple of big plays that won Howard the game. The speed WAS NOT a factor in this game as much as many people predicted. I'm proud of the Wildcats and the effort they showed tonight on that field. Howard played with great effort and congrats to them. But once again, a few plays here or there and the Wildcats would've won that game. Other than the big plays the game was pretty much even /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was at the game...Like previously stated, speed was NOT a factor in the game...Very hard fought...Polk had momentum at the end, but ran out of time...Polk is a better second half team and Howard ran out of steam about halfway through the third...Both looked decent...It should be a good game when each play the Chargers...

I was at the game...Like previously stated, speed was NOT a factor in the game...Very hard fought...Polk had momentum at the end, but ran out of time...Polk is a better second half team and Howard ran out of steam about halfway through the third...Both looked decent...It should be a good game when each play the Chargers...

...the "RAMS" will test their steam and speed next Friday!!!

If you ever wanted a do-over, this was the game. Sigh.

Great game Howard! Ya'll came in and did what you were supposed to do - I do bet this year's Polk team you saw wasn't what you expected to see though. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And I have to ask: What is the deal with the sledgehammer?

Sure would be nice to see ya'll again in the playoffs, good luck with the rest of your season!

I was at the game also, and the stereotype of Polk having no speed needs to be put to rest. There were plays where Polk outran Howard and plays where Howard outran Polk. And plays where Polk ran down Howards palyers and Howard ran down Polk's players. It was just a great game. The rest of the region will have their hands full with both the Tigers and the Wildcats.

This was a very well played, disciplined game on both sides.

Just a question, not that it really affected the game, but did Howard get 5 downs when they were deep in their own territory on the South end, it was during the series with the option play that was blown dead for the QB's knee being down? Howard ended up punting, just gave them an extra play to get some breathing room for the punt,,,,if it was 5 downs....Did anybody else think it was 5?