Westmorelan VS York

OleSkoolEagle5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gonna need this after the game................ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Who are you to call amish I mean really...look at your field and your town I mean come on at least our town does not have the local people living right behind the football field where all you gotta do is step out on the porch and watch the local football game how old school is that i mean at least we have a place to play to ourselves and not in some hole behind the school in the principals backyard or something lol

quote name='OleSkoolEagle5' post='826872009' date='Sep 27 2008 - 12:49 PM']You may be wondering why the "D" if missing from the topic. We'll be bringing the big red "D" to the mountain next friday night. Better pack your lunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thought we saw the team bus on Hwy 52. Glad you got an early start.www.seniorark.com/Humor/Redneck%20Things/Redneck%20Images/redneck%20family%

quote name='OleSkoolEagle5' post='826872009' date='Sep 27 2008 - 12:49 PM']You may be wondering why the "D" if missing from the topic. We'll be bringing the big red "D" to the mountain next friday night. Better pack your lunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thought we saw the team bus on Hwy 52. Glad you got an early start.www.seniorark.com/Humor/Redneck%20Things/Redneck%20Images/redneck%20family%

If your going to do it! Do it correctly!!!

This thread is better than Postys!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can't believe I'm saying this but its only for a week!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Go Wetmorons!!!

G-man, you may oughta rethink your thinking. If Westmoreland wins this one and then we beat you boys that puts ya'll third. Another chain of thought. If Motown wins this one and then even loses to SC I think as long as we win out we still win the region due to our win loss record. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think your just a closet Eagle fan though(CEF). Your true colors are finally shining through, RED and White all the way.

G-man, you may oughta rethink your thinking. If Westmoreland wins this one and then we beat you boys that puts ya'll third. Another chain of thought. If Motown wins this one and then even loses to SC I think as long as we win out we still win the region due to our win loss record. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think your just a closet Eagle fan though(CEF). Your true colors are finally shining through, RED and White all the way.

Get accustomed to this pic;

WHS Region Champs?!!?! LOL.................

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Protect YOUR House.

You have delivered 1 to many packages this week!!! Your saying crazy thing!!!

If your going to do it! Do it correctly!!!

That's Hiliarious! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You need to edumucate 2011 on how to cut and paste. Great picture 2011, just preview your post first.