Westmorelan VS York

OleSkoolEagle5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. this will be my last post until after the game. I hope you YAI fans don't take all these posts the wrong way. It's all in good fun. I am one of the biggest country redneck hicks you will ever meet. Feel free to fire back. I just couldn't pass this one up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

TOP TEN REASONS YOUR AMISH TEENAGER MAY BE GETTING INTO TROUBLE

10. Sometimes stays in bed until after 5a.m.

9. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets.

8. Shows up at barn raisings in full "KISS" makeup.

7. He's wearing his big black hat backwards.

6. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by "Jeb Daddy"

5. Defiantly says, "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap."

4. You find his secret stash of colored socks.

3. Uses slang expression, "Talk to the hand, cause the beard ain't listening."

2. Was recently pulled over for driving under the influence of cottage cheese.

1. When you criticize him, he yells, "Thou Sucketh."

You may be wondering why the "D" if missing from the topic. We'll be bringing the big red "D" to the mountain next friday night. Better pack your lunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh don't worry. The men of YORK have your lunch.

O.k. this will be my last post until after the game. I hope you YAI fans don't take all these posts the wrong way. It's all in good fun. I am one of the biggest country redneck hicks you will ever meet. Feel free to fire back. I just couldn't pass this one up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

TOP TEN REASONS YOUR AMISH TEENAGER MAY BE GETTING INTO TROUBLE

10. Sometimes stays in bed until after 5a.m.

9. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets.

8. Shows up at barn raisings in full "KISS" makeup.

7. He's wearing his big black hat backwards.

6. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by "Jeb Daddy"

5. Defiantly says, "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap."

4. You find his secret stash of colored socks.

3. Uses slang expression, "Talk to the hand, cause the beard ain't listening."

2. Was recently pulled over for driving under the influence of cottage cheese.

1. When you criticize him, he yells, "Thou Sucketh."

Now that is funny.

However, I'm not gonna tell you which ones strike close to home.

I expect this to be a hard fought battle won by the Dragons.

A trick play or turnover could easily sway this game.

Which is generally true in most games.

Hopefully both teams make it through with no injuries.

Guest Termite

Will strength of prior opponents play a role in the performance of either team.

Here it is:

WHS Opponents Overall Record 12 wins 22 losses

York Opponents Overall Record 7 wins 22 losses

Nope.

Has no bearing on this game.

How would you even attempt to compare them??

Guest Termite

I don't think you can. I think the SC win for York evens things out.

I don't understand where you are coming from...How does York beating SC EVEN things out?? Do you think Westmoreland had the upper hand until York won at SC????

I don't understand where you are coming from...How does York beating SC EVEN things out?? Do you think Westmoreland had the upper hand until York won at SC????

No,

What I was saying with York beating a quality team like SC it made the level of competition even out even though the teams Westmoreland has played has won more games. This was just posted to bring up conversation. What is your predictions on this game. Do you honestly think Westmoreland wins or loses?

I wish you guys would talk more about the game instead of doing this Amish crap. It's really old and not funny any more. Did Westmorelan have a bad game against Cannon or what? Can't see Westmorelan even competing with the Dragons tonight! The boys are ready and pumped to be back home this Friday playin in the DRAGON PITT!!! Better get there early Westmorelan fans if you want a seat. Good luck Dragons and I hope you send the tandem of Garret Brooks and Brian Wix to the sideline crying tonight. Kick some A## YORK!!!