Class A Mr. Basketball 2003

jonbon20

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by jonbon20:

I just wanted to get some opionions on who could be up for Mr. Basketball in Class A next year.

I dont mean to be hastey but it's a little

early to be predicting the MR Basketball award but there are

alot of great players out there who are capable of getting it.as in players like jake skogen from Temple.rocky nickels

from Hancock.dane strayhorn from Halls.rusty chambers from unaka.and possibly ryan wadley from temple.these are just players i have seen play before from aau games and summer camps.

Posted by JIMA6578:
Posted by jonbon20:

I just wanted to get some opionions on who could be up for Mr. Basketball in Class A next year.

I dont mean to be hastey but it's a little

early to be predicting the MR Basketball award but there are

alot of great players out there who are capable of getting it.as in players like jake skogen from Temple.rocky nickels

from Hancock.dane strayhorn from Halls.rusty chambers from unaka.and possibly ryan wadley from temple.these are just players i have seen play before from aau games and summer camps.

I think at this point Jake Skogen is the obvious choice.

Guest jasperjunky

There is a point guard from Lookout Valley that might surprise a lot of people and steal the region MVP from Skogen. His name is Chris Graham.

[Edited by jasperjunky on 8-7-02 10:19P]

Posted by jonbon20:
Posted by 11833:

There is no way that Chris Graham can even compare to Jake Skogen.....and everyone in our region knows that...

I agree.....I dont think Chris Graham has a shot against Skogen!!

And it should deffinitely be a packed game.

You have Two great players going up against each other

Skogen from Temple and Chambers from Unaka I remember seeing

him play last year when they came up here to play.I remember seeing them play 2 games down here against us and

Boyd Buchannon from what all of the game i saw Boyd didnt really have a player that could guard the kid from Unaka.

but it was just the opposite when we played them they had no one who could guard skogen so it should be a very tough game.any responses?