TN High School Football Stadiums

SPLITBACK

I really enjoy the thread about the best high school stadiums and best venues. Let's post pics of the stadiums. I think that would be really neat. I have found a few. Lets post them and get a good thread going ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Post the stadium and your schools name !

VERY AWESOME POST AND IT IS GREAT TO SEE ALOT OF STADIUMS...please keep them coming - when i think of best high school stadium i break it down into two differnet categories

1. Atmosphere or what i like the call the Green Bay Packer or Wrigley Field feel ( the stadium could be a dive but if its tucked into the mountains or has a clock tower overlooking the stadium etc.

2.Just a cool place to watch a high school game - I have to admit the stadium at the tennesssee school " the castle is darn right awesome looking"

I still want to seee some pics of the pit at Lincoln Co and Maryville-

some of the other pics on here I would like to rate -

Cookeville - yep home of jr go cart racing

White House - darn cool press box other then that field stadium plain

Hendersonville - looks just like any other stadium in all over america nothin special

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy the thread about the best high school stadiums and best venues. Let's post pics of the stadiums. I think that would be really neat. I have found a few. Lets post them and get a good thread going ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Post the stadium and your schools name !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/longwood/292859637/

or look at this stadium Cy fair high school berry stadium

http://www.houstonarchitecture.info/haif/i...?showtopic=5193

I have to admit, I love going to Oak Ridge for a game. What a GREAT ATMOSPHERE! Pre game we go to BIG ED'S. Walk across the street to the game. Wildcats walk down the stadium steps as the crowd sings ROLL WILDCATS ROLL! After the game, back to BIG ED'S! All the history of OR football that hanging on the walls of BIG ED'S! Just a wonderful setting.

I have to admit, I love going to Oak Ridge for a game. What a GREAT ATMOSPHERE! Pre game we go to BIG ED'S. Walk across the street to the game. Waildcats walk down the stadium steps as the crowd sings ROL WILDCATS ROLL! After the game, back to BIG ED'S! All the history of OR football that hanging on the walls of BIG ED'S! Just a wonderful setting.

Yeah OAK RIDGE is awesome. I can't find a pic anywhere? Anyone have one?

This is what Farragut's used to look like last year. They tore it down and got metal bleachers. Haven't seen a good pic of the metals ones yet...

HERE are some pictures of the deconstruction of the concrete and construction of the metal.

Also there is an away side, metal bleachers, from bout the 20 to 20. probably 10 rows deep. not sure. never really been over there.

Guest longhorns51

Not in TN but I have never seen a high school stadium anything like this one.

That was the most beautiful stadium i have ever seen. How the field overlooks that body of water. Would loved to have played a game there.