Cookeville @ MUS

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are crazy if you think MUS is a 2+ touchdown favorite. Thats what Cleveland fans were saying all last week. Don't forget, a very average Cookeville team last year beat MUS. I know MUS is much improved, but so are the cavs. Yes , if the cavs don't show up ready to play friday then they could easily lose by 2+ TD's. But i'm banking on them showin.

With Cookeville having to travel to Memphis and play MUS they are getting a small taste of what the D2 teams must do each week.

Who's that? Someone like MBA? They have 7 games in the Nashville area. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> BA does too.

You guys are crazy if you think MUS is a 2+ touchdown favorite. Thats what Cleveland fans were saying all last week. Don't forget, a very average Cookeville team last year beat MUS. I know MUS is much improved, but so are the cavs. Yes , if the cavs don't show up ready to play friday then they could easily lose by 2+ TD's. But i'm banking on them showin.

Truth be told, I would embrace the fact that most people feel that way. Teams love to play the role of a underdog.

I agree. Won't be able to make the game but I will be listnening. Goodluck to both teams. Everyone drive safely. Go cavs!

Mr. Heisman, MUS has a webcast of all home games. Go to www.musowls.org, click on "athletics" and it will take you to the webcast link. The feed starts five minutes before the 7 pm kickoff. Here's to a good, clean, injury-free game. Go Owls!