Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only fight I got into is when someone said that we (Maryville) didn't play anyone. I told them that we have beaten the best in TN.

Then they laughed at me:( I told them we were undefeated.with 66 wins! They handed me a cupcake:(

Central looked tough though, I thought. I can't believe we are still rolling over people!

Pep why aren't you here to help me out when people get on to me, maybe we should exchange#'s It's tough to be a Maryville fan with all of these troll type people & everyone is a hater.

Br549 -67, 68, 69 , 70.... call anytime

Ok so i would like to know when you guys are going to grow some nuts and

come play the real Rebels....yes that would be the Franklin High School Rebels

everyone wants to know when Maryville's streak will end??

well ill tell you right now that it would end if the Rebels were to Face the Rebels

in a showdown that would end all doubt of who is the better Rebels team

Brintwould - 24

Franklun - 21

Discuss...........

My friend who moved to Maryville was in town for a retirement this week, and we couldn't get him to stop talking about the garbage service up there. You truly are running a top notch operation there.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Do I know you troll?

Let me rephrase it since you can't post fast enough, do I know you hater? How dare you down the Rebs.

I don't ever remember Franklin ever winning a 4A Title. Franklin was in 4A for several years. I do remember them getting whipped by Whites Creek in 1998. The same Whites Creek that Maryville killed that year.

1998? Are we going back that far to talk trash?