Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know when the streak will end, but I promise you, everyone in Henry County is hoping, praying and PLAYING to have the opportunity!

I've hear that Henry Co is very strong this year. Who will be your toughest opponents in the playoffs? Maryville will have to continue to improve each week and get a few breaks along the way. It is still a long ways off but I would love to see that match up as well. Good luck to Henry Co the rest of the way.

I've hear that Henry Co is very strong this year. Who will be your toughest opponents in the playoffs? Maryville will have to continue to improve each week and get a few breaks along the way. It is still a long ways off but I would love to see that match up as well. Good luck to Henry Co the rest of the way.

We have to take every game seriously as well. Playoffs will be tough and maybe our first real contests. The road to state usually leads through the Orange Mound (Memphis Melrose) and that is a tough venue! Definite home field advantage. Then IF we make it passed them I would guess we will most likely meet up with a usually strong Hillsboro team. They kicked our butts a few years back but we are a VERY different team. There is a lot of concern about our starters being ready for playoffs, as there is a good chance they wont play more than 1/2 a game during the regular season. Good luck to Maryville as well (though doesn't seem like you need it) and hope to meet you at the boro!

What can you say about them Rebels.. They have a trophy case that speaks volumes for them. I expect them to march on into MTSU this year.

How could you not but, this year it ends.. LOL finally *wink* enough is enough.. Time to share Rebels. What a tradition you have there that will last a long long time... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear that the school is going to recognize the 10 year anniversary of the 1998 State Championship at Friday nights game. The first of eight in this era. Does anyone have details?

Team is meeting up around 6:30 at the Don Story building - will be recognized before the game - section reserved to sit together during the game - reception after the game.