Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29-26 ...

Dang it, you're right! I just remembered it being by a FG and of course, HHS can't complete a pass when they have to get down the field quickly to get in FG range because they don't believe in throwing the ball and don't practice it. Thank goodness those days are over! That one still sticks in HHS fans craw!

Yep eye thank he maid a takull on a kick-off..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Obviously not enough tackles though...I respect both programs very much, but the Rebels just wanted it more. VERY intense game though! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Obviously not enough tackles though...I respect both programs very much, but the Rebels just wanted it more. VERY intense game though! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eye don't thank hit was wantin' hit more BUTTER.....Mairvul jest had a pressure drive and made a few more plays...

Not much talk so far about the Maryville/Central game. I know Central may be down this year but I imagine they will be ready to play Friday night. Who are the Central players to look for?

Anybody looked into the crystal ball and got a prediction yet?

I'm going with...

Maryville 35

Central 7

...but my crystal ball may need a little Windex. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Not much talk so far about the Maryville/Central game. I know Central may be down this year but I imagine they will be ready to play Friday night. Who are the Central players to look for?

Anybody looked into the crystal ball and got a prediction yet?

I'm going with...

Maryville 35

Central 7

...but my crystal ball may need a little Windex. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Knotts Centrull iz allways scirry beecaws thay haiv good athleets.....Jamie Wilson and Wolfenbarger ane vurry good......Plus thay haiv sum size upfront two.....