Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

Yea, we heard it all before.

It will end one day for sure, but if you never had it, you would not know what it was like to have. That would go for Alcoa and Farragut.

Farragut has never won a SC and my money says they won't this year or next either.

I agree FBE, they have never had like we have. They have no idea. We continue the streak week after week by not talking about it.

Go REBS!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree FBE, they have never had like we have. They have no idea. We continue the streak week after week by not talking about it.

Go REBS!

Hey Bldrunner,

A friend of mine from Oak Ridge told me that Stanton is your first cousin. If that is true, you really should stand up for your family and give him a little love.

By the way, how much is a gallon of milk in Georgia? You'all be cool now.

Rebel9

Hey Bldrunner,

A friend of mine from Oak Ridge told me that Stanton is your first cousin. If that is true, you really should stand up for your family and give him a little love.

By the way, how much is a gallon of milk in Georgia? You'all be cool now.

Rebel9

THis guy lives in georgia? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

rollredroll , ONE Maryville poster , who is probably some young kid , gets a little arrogant and here you come running . If I was to respond to every poster who slammed Maryville , I'd never get anything done . It was just his opinion too , he said he'd seen the teams play , and just gave his opinion . I can't even begin to count all the times a private school fan has given their opinion of what would happen to Maryville If we met a private school .

I've got a deal for you , Maryville will be in 6A next year , so how about MBA , or anyone else , just quit giving out scholarships and let's be done with this Private / Public thing once and for all . We don't have a choice to play in your Division , but you do , in ours . We'll meet you there ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

rollredroll , ONE Maryville poster , who is probably some young kid , gets a little arrogant and here you come running . If I was to respond to every poster who slammed Maryville , I'd never get anything done . It was just his opinion too , he said he'd seen the teams play , and just gave his opinion . I can't even begin to count all the times a private school fan has given their opinion of what would happen to Maryville If we met a private school .

I've got a deal for you , Maryville will be in 6A next year , so how about MBA , or anyone else , just quit giving out scholarships and let's be done with this Private / Public thing once and for all . We don't have a choice to play in your Division , but you do , in ours . We'll meet you there ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

AAAAMENNNNN!

Actually, Maryville could choose to play in Division II. Maryville does not have to change a thing to play in DII; MBA would to play in DI.

MBA gives financial aid for reasons far beyond athletics. And yet, its financial aid students (including athletes) are still paying, on average, over $9,000 per man to attend school there.

I've never given MHS grief for the schedule it plays, so telling me they will be in 6A next year does not matter to me. Just because I note that MBA has a killer schedule does not mean I take issue with the schedule any other team has, particularly those with three geographically-close rivals that does wonder with gates.

As far as private school supporters go, I would like to think I am down the list as far as a "hater" goes. I guess not. So much for trying to protect the integrity/merit of my own school. Maybe I should follow the lead of others in that regard. Or maybe not.

Yes, the original poster was probably some young kid. Maybe I should have backed off. Then again, if the adults of this world don't try to teach our youth something, whether on or off the field, then God forbid where this country is headed.

Perhaps if a Maryville fan (and an adult as that, at least as far as I can tell thorugh the jibberish - although quite amusing at times) had never started such a thread, I never would have showed up. I don't know if the title of the thread is a shoutout to the glory of Maryville or a condemnation of the quality of its opponents, but what do you expect with a thread title of that nature?

Keep the Maryville adults commenting (you, RR, S&B, Solomon, a select few others) and I am fine. It's hard not to respond when the childish chime in, as much as I know better. Sorry. And as for your "National Poll" man (you know who I am talking about), well, I'm still trying to figure out what group to lump him into. :0

Actually, Maryville could choose to play in Division II. Maryville does not have to change a thing to play in DII; MBA would to play in DI.

MBA gives financial aid for reasons far beyond athletics. And yet, its financial aid students (including athletes) are still paying, on average, over $9,000 per man to attend school there.

I've never given MHS grief for the schedule it plays, so telling me they will be in 6A next year does not matter to me. Just because I note that MBA has a killer schedule does not mean I take issue with the schedule any other team has, particularly those with three geographically-close rivals that does wonder with gates.

As far as private school supporters go, I would like to think I am down the list as far as a "hater" goes. I guess not. So much for trying to protect the integrity/merit of my own school. Maybe I should follow the lead of others in that regard. Or maybe not.

Yes, the original poster was probably some young kid. Maybe I should have backed off. Then again, if the adults of this world don't try to teach our youth something, whether on or off the field, then God forbid where this country is headed.

Perhaps if a Maryville fan (and an adult as that, at least as far as I can tell thorugh the jibberish - although quite amusing at times) had never started such a thread, I never would have showed up. I don't know if the title of the thread is a shoutout to the glory of Maryville or a condemnation of the quality of its opponents, but what do you expect with a thread title of that nature?

Keep the Maryville adults commenting (you, RR, S&B, Solomon, a select few others) and I am fine. It's hard not to respond when the childish chime in, as much as I know better. Sorry. And as for your "National Poll" man (you know who I am talking about), well, I'm still trying to figure out what group to lump him into. :0

Ok here is the deal, I am not some young kid, I am a adult and I was stating my opinion. I do believe that Maryvile and Alcoa could beat MBA. The reasons I believe this is because I have seen all three of these teams play and IMO Maryville would win because they are so well coached, they play with so much heart, they never panic, they are so disciplined, and they have that refuse to lose attitude. As for Alcoa, they are well coached also, but they are just loaded with athletes. This was not a slam to you personally 'ROLLREDROLL', I wasn't even responding to one of your post. I was responding to this post, QUOTE (FD4Ldalegend @ Oct 10 2008 - 12:21 AM)

i can tell you when it will end. when maryville plays a legit private school. anyone can beat up the east tn public teams.

This guy might be a MBA fan or maybe he's not, I don't know. The only thing that I maybe shouldn't have said was "with ease". I guess the deal is that anyone who wants to can get on here and bash Maryville and the rest of the "Weak East Tennessee public schools", but Maryville fans better not say anything about DII schools.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!