Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

The reason I ask this is because I remember when OR could not find local teams to play & had to either play a west team like (Lincoln county) or go out side of the state (Paducah ,KY) ..... Has Maryville ran into the same problem?

Alcoa has.

So there is no one left on the schedule who can beat Maryville or Alcoa?

Quite honestly, no. Not Alcoa.

Maryville, I will not speak for them.

Though I kind of already did.....

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really cheer for Carson- Newman? With those comments I can tell that you do not know Ken Sparks. I'm not sure he would want the CN Eagles name attached to a post like that. I know you don't know him, so I am just warning you.

Your darn right I cheer for C-N. As usual you open your mouth and spew out uninformed and ridiculous idiocy. You see, you've got the wrong sport there Einstein! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

APB in tha Spirit of tha Fall Festival and tonite's guest Furryner.....Eye beeleeve Bidrunner haz "Dubble Vision" as fer as Alcouh and Mairvul's concerned...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

More likely he's a dirty white boy playing head games, and he's cold as ice toward the Alcouh and Mairvul teams. But, deep down he's hot blooded, waiting on a girl and just wants to know what love is....he's urgent to feel like the first time.

How's that in tha Spirit of the Fall Festival.

More likely he's a dirty white boy playing head games, and he's cold as ice toward the Alcouh and Mairvul teams. But, deep down he's hot blooded, waiting on a girl and just wants to know what love is....he's urgent to feel like the first time.

Old Rebel2, you sound like a Jukebox Hero with your recollection of those songs.

That's strong big daddy!

And another thing I don't know what private school or schools you are boasting about, but I have seen MBA play twice this year and I know two East Tennessee public schools that would beat them with ease, Maryville and Alcoa!

MBA is eminently beatable - when you don't have to play them.

MHS fans don't like shots at their schedule. Likewise, MBA fans find these fictitional, pie-in-the-sky beatdowns rather inane.

MBA would beat Maryville and Alcoa with ease. Gosh, that was easy to type. And because it is now in print, I guess it is so.

Do unto others...

MBA is eminently beatable - when you don't have to play them.

MHS fans don't like shots at their schedule. Likewise, MBA fans find these fictitional, pie-in-the-sky beatdowns rather inane.

MBA would beat Maryville and Alcoa with ease. Gosh, that was easy to type. And because it is now in print, I guess it is so.

Do unto others...

Im not gonna say we cold win , but i think it would be closer than some expect, but hey , if a "small 2A team" hapen to beat a bi DII powwerhouse like MBA , imagine what excuses we would be hearing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Rebel2, you sound like a Jukebox Hero with your recollection of those songs.

All I can say is.....WOW!!

Im not gonna say we cold win , but i think it would be closer than some expect, but hey , if a "small 2A team" hapen to beat a bi DII powwerhouse like MBA , imagine what excuses we would be hearing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sure, Alcoa could win, and I for one would not give excuses. Alcoa is fantastic.

My issue is with all of the double-talk that occurs on this threads like this one. Maryville fans don't like shots at their schedule, and they rightfully shouldn't. The school schedules according to what's best for the school/community, and you can only play (and in MHS's case, beat) who is on your schedule.

However, asking fans to take it easy on your schedule should preclude one from making any bold claims on how one would do in any fictitional matchup. Maryville's schedule is what it is, but just as others shouldn't shoot down who they actually play, their own fans shouldn't diminish the accomplishments of those teams who actually cut their teeth on truly formidable schedules. Beating MBA (or any team for that matter) on paper is merely folly and lip service and reserved for those with their own self-doubt.

Do unto others...