Green Wave @ Indians

newbeginnings7601

I'll say it again, Oneida is the best team in A east Tennessee.

They should go undefeated in region play.

They should make it to quarterfinals, maybe even semi's.

Anything less than Region champs is a letdown.

Quite possible they can make it to State, with a little bit of luck.

Clean the glass on the trophy case and clear a spot for REGION CHAMPION plaque and a spot for 2008 STATE CHAMPION gold ball!

PCC

This is one of the most ingnorant & unnecessary posts I have ever read. Judging from what you put here you have no Idea what PCC stands for. As for the best A team, that honor goes to South Pitt. and it will remain that way until someone else wins the gold ball. Let's play the Midway game then we can start to look ahead. . . . . . one week anyway.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most ingnorant & unnecessary posts I have ever read. Judging from what you put here you have no Idea what PCC stands for. As for the best A team, that honor goes to South Pitt. and it will remain that way until someone else wins the gold ball. Let's play the Midway game then we can start to look ahead. . . . . . one week anyway.

You tell'em Crow, I'm so mad I can't.

Alright it's time to get off the phone with the girlfriends and go looking for supper.Come on Boys bring your A game and get yourself ready.Big region game coming here tonight.When you walk off the field tonight can you answer this question with a "YES"...

Did you give your all for Oneida tonight?

If you can answer this yes, you will win.

Kaz....I am thinking about you and your family.I hope everything works out. Prayers coming to you coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tell our cousins SOR to bring their jacket! Gonna be chilly. Ya'll will like the fancy new road TDoT put in. Should make the drive easier. I hope everyone has a safe trip up and back. Tear em Up Indians!

Ya i was talking to some of them last night.Thay didn't have much to say. Hope it stays that way. ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you kids play well tonight...... You have a good "mojo" going and Midway will have to be better than last year. Of course that is just my opinion. Stay humble and injury free.......and listen closely to everything out of Lambert's mouth. If you really know where you want to go, he is the dude to get you there.

Champ, your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Oneida - 28 or 31

Midway - 14

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />